Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A14 5G (PBH110): Step-by-Step Guide to Download and Install GCam Port v8 APK | Android 13+
If you’re looking for the most compatible Google Camera app for the SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G, it’s important to have the right version. Samsung has released another budget-centric smartphone, the Galaxy A14, featuring a 6.6-inch Full HD+ display panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display is an IPS LCD powered by either Samsung’s Exynos 1330 Soc or Dimensity 700 Soc, depending on the region. The device is available in two configurations: 4GB + 64GB onboard storage.
In terms of camera, the device has a 13MP selfie shooter with 1080p @30fps and a rear camera consisting of 50MP + 2MP + 2MP with 1080p @30fps. The device runs on Android 13 with Samsung’s custom skin, One UI 5.0. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging solution included in the box. The starting price for the device is 20,104 for a single variant.
Here are some suggestions for getting the best results with the SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G (SM-A146B): use this app to get the most out of the Google Camera on your SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G.
The well-known camera application Google Camera, developed by Google for the Pixel series, has become known for its top-of-the-line post-processing algorithms in recent years. It is one of the most requested applications for non-Google smartphones due to its features.
- Astrophotography (Captured starts)
- HDR+ Enhanced mode (For better dynamic range)
- Night Mode (Better low light for pictures)
- Portrait Mode (Blurred background)
The Google Camera app allows for better indoor and low-light performance, as well as fewer blurry images when the HDR mode is active. Additionally, it allows for automatic long exposure with night vision and astrophotography. Its HDR processing technology also provides better dynamic range in images.
- Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Photobooth, Motion Tracking.
- Motion Photos, Focus Tracking, AWB, Super Res Zoom (Main Camera)
- Top Shot, Photosphere/Panorama, Playground/Sticker, Video @4K 60 fps
- Timelapse, Slow Motion, Google Lens
Note: Video stabilization is likely to work best with the stock camera app, but the photo quality should still be improved, even in challenging lighting conditions.
- Check if your device supports Camera2API.
- You need Google Play Services if you have not installed MicroG or GCam Service Provider.
- Download the GCam Package or from the Centralised Google Camera Portal.
- Install this GCam after uninstalling any previous version (if you have one).
Download GCam for SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G (SM-A146B)
You can either download the suggested version of the GCam app or visit our GCam portal to download the latest version for your device. Below, you will find the modded apk file. Note that some functionality may not work due to hardware limitations.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G
Suggested version may not be the best available, as this GCam apk has been tested and used by the community. If both the latest apk and the suggested version do not work with your device, you may want to try a non-gam alternative, such as Open Camera, from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Google Camera port on SAMSUNG GALAXY A14 5G (SM-A146B)
Before proceeding, please ensure that you have enabled the installation of unknown sources from your device settings.
- Tap on the GCam apk that you have downloaded.
- Choose Install and yes to confirm your action; wait for the app to install.
- Once it finishes, Restart your device.
- That’s it!
If you encounter a “Parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error, try to resolve the issue by addressing the following reasons.
- Remove the previous/old version of the GCam installed app and try to reinstall it.
- Gcam for you is unsupportable, only with specific android versions, and check the processor and download x64 bit or x32 bit accordingly.
If you encounter any issues while viewing photos, you can use Google Photos directly from the Gcam app as your default gallery. You do not need to log in or back up your images to Google; rather, it is simply for viewing the photos you capture with the Google Camera app.
How to uninstall the GCam apk file
You can uninstall it like any other application.
Google Camera can be used to its fullest potential if you follow these steps:
- Use the most appropriate settings with XML Configuration.
- Capture RAW photos with Google Camera.
- Use Playground and AR Sticker.
There are many different GCam versions available for various devices and versions. You can visit our website to check the latest version available and give it a try. If you believe that it is not the best choice, please share your preferred version in the comments below.
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma