Download MicroG APK (GmsCore) – Run Google Play Services on your phone without Google Apps
This is used to design applications for Google Play Service, and it is also useful for devices running without GApps. MicroG GmsCore is one of the two core components of microG Projects, which is a FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software) framework. You can use MicroG apps to spoof Google’s Proprietary libraries.
It allows the integration of Google APIs, and this is widely known as GApps. Mostly, it is used on AOSP-based ROMs like LineageOS to reclaim privacy while enjoying Android Core features. It is also useful when it comes to running apps like Google Camera; without MicroG, you may encounter crashes.
- Your device should be running Android 4.4 or higher.
- Installed ROMs need to support Signature Spoofing.
Download and install
Before proceeding, ensure you have enabled unknown source installation on your device.
- Download MicroG APK.
- Tap on it, and Tap on yes to confirm you want to install the application.
- That’s it!
You have two different versions, Basic and Photos. If your device has Google Photos already installed, then stick with Basic. If not, then proceed with the Photos version.
Note: GCam Service Provider might not appear in the App drawer, but it appears in Android Settings.
Thanks for being with usPlease share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section if you have any questions. Stay tuned for further updates in the future.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma