Realme 10 Pro+ (RMX3687): Step-by-Step Guide to Download and Install GCam Port
If you’re in the market for a Realme 10 Pro+ and want to get the most out of its camera, it’s important to have the right version of the Google Camera app. We’ve reviewed the device and have written about everything you need to know before purchasing it. The Realme 10 Pro+ comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display featuring a 1080x2412p resolution and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor based on a 6nm architecture.
In terms of its camera, the Realme 10 Pro+ is equipped with a 108MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro lens. It also has a 5000mAh battery that can be quickly charged using the included 67W fast charging solution. To get the best results with your Realme 10 Pro+, we recommend using the Google Camera app.
Google Camera | Android 13+ Google Camera V8
Google Camera is a well-known camera app developed by Google for its Pixel series. It has gained a reputation for its advanced post-processing algorithms in recent years and is one of the most sought-after apps for non-Google smartphones due to its features. Some of these features include:
- Astrophotography: allows you to capture stunning images of the night sky
- HDR+ Enhanced mode: enhances dynamic range for better image quality
- Night Mode: improves low-light performance for photos
- Portrait Mode: creates a blurred background effect
The Google Camera app also provides improved indoor and low-light performance, as well as fewer blurry images when the HDR mode is active. It also offers automatic long exposure with night vision and astrophotography capabilities. Its HDR processing technology also provides better dynamic range in images.
Other features of the Google Camera app include:
- Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Photobooth, Motion Tracking
- Focus Tracking, AWB (Automatic White Balance), Super Res Zoom, Top Shot, Photosphere/Panorama
- Playground/Sticker, Video at 4K 60 fps, Slow Motion, Google Lens
Note: Video stabilization may work best with the stock camera app, but the photo quality should still be improved, even in challenging lighting conditions.
Before you can use Google Camera on your device, there are a few requirements to keep in mind:
- Check if your device supports Camera2API.
- If you don’t have MicroG or GCam Service Provider installed, you’ll need Google Play Services.
- Download the GCam package from the Centralized Google Camera Portal.
- If you already have a previous version of GCam installed, make sure to uninstall it before installing the new version.
Download GCam for Realme 10 Pro+ (RMX3687)
To download GCam for the Realme 10 Pro (RMX3663), you have a couple of options. You can either download the suggested version of the GCam app or visit our GCam portal to download the latest version for your device. Below, you’ll find a modded APK file. Keep in mind that some functionality may not work due to hardware limitations.
Realme 10 Pro+ GCAM
Note that the suggested version may not be the best available, as this GCam APK has been tested and used by the community. If both the latest APK and the suggested version don’t work with your device, you may want to try a non-gam alternative such as Open Camera, available from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Google Camera port on Realme 10 Pro+(RMX3663)
To install the Google Camera port on the Realme 10 Pro (RMX3663), follow these steps:
- Make sure you have enabled the installation of unknown sources from your device settings.
- Tap on the GCam APK that you have downloaded.
- Choose “Install” and confirm your action by selecting “Yes.” Wait for the app to install.
- Restart your device.
That’s it! If you encounter a “Parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error while installing GCam, try resolving the issue by doing the following:
- Remove the previous/old version of GCam and try reinstalling it.
- Check that Gcam is supported on your specific Android version and processor, and download the x64 bit or x32 bit version accordingly.
If you have any issues viewing photos, you can use Google Photos directly from the Gcam app as your default gallery. You don’t need to log in or back up your images to Google; it’s simply for viewing the photos you capture with the Google Camera app.
How to uninstall the GCam apk file
To uninstall the GCam APK file, simply follow the same steps you would use to uninstall any other application.
To get the most out of Google Camera, consider doing the following:
- Use the most appropriate settings with XML Configuration.
- Capture RAW photos with Google Camera.
- Use Playground and AR Sticker.
There are many different GCam versions available for various devices and Android versions. You can visit our website to check the latest version available and give it a try. If you believe there is a better version available, please share your preferred version in the comments below.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices