GCam for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) – Android 10+: Download Google Camera v8 Apk
Suppose you are looking for the most compatible Google Camera app for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. In that case, you might want to have the appropriate Gcam version. A well-paced budget-range smartphone with a vibrant display, solid build quality for under $225, the Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) is well-polished.
The device comes with a 5.99-inch Display panel with a 1080 x 2160 pixel resolution and an IPS LCD with a 402ppi.In terms of camera, it has a 16MP Primary camera and an 8MP Secondary camera sensor.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Soc paired with 3/4GB of Ram and 32/64GB onboard storage. To power the device, it is paired with a 4130mAh battery. We have some ideas that work best for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD). With this app, you can use Google Camera on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD).
Well-known camera application Google Device developed by Google for the Pixel series. In recent years, Google Pixel devices have become known for their top-of-the-line post-processing algorithms. It is one of the most requested applications for non-Google smartphones because Gcam has features.
- Astrophotography (Captured starts), HDR+ Enhanced mode (for better dynamic range), Night Mode (better low light for pictures), Portrait Mode (Blurred background), Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Photobooth, Motion Tracking.
- Motion Photos, Focus Tracking, AWB, Super Res Zoom (Main Camera), Top Shot, Photosphere/Panorama, Playground/Sticker
- Video @4K 60 fps, Timelapse, Slow Motion
- Playground sticker
With Google Camera, you can achieve better indoor/low-light performance and fewer blurry images when HDR is active. Even you can capture images with automatic long exposure with night vision and astronomy. There is also a Better dynamic range with Google’s HDR Processing tech.
Note: Video stabilization is most likely to work better with a stock camera app, but photo quality should be better even when light conditions aren’t in your favour.
- Check if your device supports Camera2API.
- You need Google Play Services if you have not installed MicroG or GCam Service Provider.
- Download the GCam Package or from the Centralised Google Camera Portal.
Download GCam for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
You can either download the suggested version or head over to our GCam portable to download the latest GCam for your device. Below you can find the modded apk file; some of the functionality might not work due to hardware limitations.
There might be a better version available; this GCam apk is tested and used by the community. If both are suggested, and the latest apk doesn’t work with your device, then you may want to try a non-gam alternative which is a popular choice like Open Camera from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Google Camera port on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
Before proceeding, ensure you have enabled the unknown source installation from device settings.
- Tap on the GCam Apk that you have downloaded.
- Choose Install and yes to confirm your action; wait for the app to install.
- Once it finishes, Restart your device.
- That’s it!
If you encounter a ”Parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error, try to resolve the following reason.
- Remove the previous/old version of the GCam installed app and try to reinstall it.
- Gcam for you is unsupportable, only with specific android versions, and check the processor and download x64 bit or x32 bit accordingly.
If you face any issues while viewing photos, use Google Photos directly from Gcam as a default gallery. You don’t require to log in and back up your images to Google; instead, it is for viewing the photos you capture on Google Camera.
How to uninstall the GCam apk file
You can uninstall it like any other application.
Google Camera can be used to its fullest potential if you follow these steps:
- Use the most appropriate settings with XML Configuration.
- Capture RAW photos with Google Camera.
- Use Playground and AR Sticker.
There are a lot of GCam versions available for different devices and versions. To choose from, you can head over here to check the latest version available and give it a shot. If you think that’s not a great choice, please share your version with us in the comment below.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices