GCam for Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS) – Android 12: Download Google Camera v8 Apk
If you are looking for the most compatible Google Camera app for the Asus ROG Phone 5, you might want to have the appropriate Gcam version. Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS) is one of the most powerful smartphones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, with 12GB of RAM.
In terms of camera, it has a 64MP Sony IMX686 Camera mobile, a 13MP Wide-angle lens and a 5MP Macro lens. On the front, it has a 5MP selfie camera. Device Camera hardware can take amazing shots and record video in 8K.
Finding an appropriate Gcam port for a specific device is challenging, but thanks to the community, we have some ideas that work best for the Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS). With this app, you can use Google Camera on your Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS).
Well-known camera application Google Device developed by Google for the Pixel series. In recent years, Google Pixel devices have become known for their top-of-the-line post-processing algorithms. It is one of the most requested applications for non-Google smartphones because Gcam has features.
- Astrophotography (Captured starts), HDR+ Enhanced mode (for better dynamic range), Night Mode (better low light for pictures), Portrait Mode (Blurred background), Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion Tracking.
- Video @4K 60 fps, Timelapse, Slow Motion
- Playground sticker
Note: Video stabilisation is most likely to work better with a stock camera app, but photo quality should be better even when light conditions aren’t in your favour.
- Check if your device supports Camera2API.
- You need Google Play Services if you have not installed MicroG or GCam Service Provider.
- Download the GCam Package or from the Centralised Google Camera Portal.
Download GCam for Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
You can either download the suggested version or head over to our GCam portable to download the latest GCam for your device. Below you can find the modded apk file; some of the functionality might not work due to hardware limitations.
Suggested version: There might be a better version available; this GCam apk is tested and used by the community. If both are suggested, and the latest apk doesn’t work with your device, then you may want to try a non-gam alternative which is a popular choice like Open Camera from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Google Camera port on Asus ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
Before proceeding, ensure you have enabled the unknown source installation from device settings.
- Tap on the GCam Apk that you have downloaded.
- Choose Install and yes to confirm your action; wait for the app to install.
- Once it finishes, Restart your device.
- That’s it!
If you encounter a ”Parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error, try to resolve the following reason.
- Remove the previous/old version of the GCam installed app and try to reinstall it.
- Gcam for you is unsupportable, only with specific android versions, and check the processor and download x64 bit or x32 bit accordingly.
How to uninstall the GCam apk file
You can uninstall it like any other application.
Google Camera can be used to its fullest potential if you follow these steps:
There are a lot of GCam versions available for different devices and versions. To choose from, you can head over here to check the latest version available and give it a shot. If you think that’s not a great choice, please share your version with us in the comment below.
- How to Capture Astrophotography and Astro Hyperlapse on the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra?
- How to Check Your GPU Temperature on Windows 11
- How can I update all Samsung Good Lock modules at once?
- Microsoft PowerToys has been updated with a Taskbar Quick Access flyout
- Download the Ghostwriter add-in for Microsoft Word, powered by OpenAI’s ChatGPT.