If you prefer a bloat-free version of Windows 11 on your computer instead of Tiny11, you may have heard about Windows 11 Lite. Windows 11 Lite is similar to Tiny11 as it offers a bloat-free experience, allowing users to install Windows 11 with no bloatware or useless features.
NTDev, the developer of Tiny11, has released another major update, the 23H2 release, with a custom ISO using the open-source OSDBuilder PowerShell tool. The primary aim of this update is to help users run Windows 11 even on low-end computers.
Install Windows 11 23H2 on Low-End Unsupported Hardware.
To declutter Windows 11, Tiny11 23H2 removes every unnecessary app or service, including default apps, services, and features. It packs some default elements that help create a lightweight version of the OS, taking up less space.
Tiny11 can do everything that Windows 11 can do. Functionality and other things remain the same. Features like Microsoft Edge have been removed, meaning you can install your preferred web browser based on your preferences.
Features like Windows Update, activation, and other apps work the same way as they do on Windows 11. Other essential things like Microsoft Defender Antivirus, firewall core isolation, data encryption, and others still come with Tiny11.
One notable feature of Tiny11 23H2 is the integration of Xbox identity providers, allowing players to play games from the Microsoft Store and use Xbox-related services.
Download Tiny11 23H2
If you already installed Tiny11 23H2, you can upgrade. Otherwise, you can download Tiny11 23H2 for a clean installation. After downloading the ISO file, you can execute a clean installation or in-place upgrade. Installing this version of Tiny11 is quite similar to installing Windows 11.
Note: ARM64-based Tiny11 is said to be released later. Currently, X64 is available to download and install on your computer.
Microsoft is about to release Windows 23H2. The release is approaching, and Tiny11 is based on Version 22H2. The latest update is expected to be available in the coming weeks, along with future updates of Windows 11 23H2.
Download Tiny11 23H2 ISO File
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
2023-09-14 19:02:08 | Support (http://patreon.com/ntdev , http://paypal.me/ntdev2 or http://ko-fi.com/ntdev)
SHA-256 checksum: F260E50BF9AFAFD8F972A729402A557AADCD3A227918FC566CF42D48AA723A85
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Tiny11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Tiny11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma