Register to Windows 11 Dev – Sign-up for Insider Preview Builds
Microsoft officially unveiled Windows 11, where it comes with modern UI elements and much more. But if you want to first try out Windows 11 for yourself, then you are required to participate in Microsoft Windows 11 Insider Preview which aims for Developers to test it before the public rollout.
However, Microsoft has confirmed the Windows 11 upgrade will be free and it will be available to the Public later this year. So, today in this article we will be sharing a guide on how you can register for Windows 11 Dev. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
How to Register for the Windows 11 Insider Program.
It is quite easy, without further ado let’s check it out.
Quick- Getting started with the Windows Insider Program.
- Open Windows Settings, and head over to Windows & Security
- Click on the Windows Insider Program to appear on the left panel of the Window.
- Click on Get Start, then Sign-in with your Microsoft account.
- Confirm your action by accepting the Terms of service.
- That’s it!
Now, restart your PC to enable Windows insider Program for your PC. Once it restarts, let’s begin signing-up for Windows 11 Dev Update.
Sign-in for Windows 11 Dev Update – How-to Guide
- Open Windows Settings, and then head over to Windows & Security
- Click on the Windows Insider Program located on the left panel of the window.
- Click on Pick Insider Settings and then Choose Dev Channel.
- or you can choose Beta Channel *Beta will release later once it becomes public beta, for first early access choose Dev Channel.
- That’s it!
How to Upgrade to Windows 11
It is expected to be released next week, whenever it is available for Dev you will get notified or you can check with the following instructions mentioned down below.
- Open Windows Settings, and go to Windows & Security
- Click on Check for updates on the Windows Update page.
- Once it was available, Click on Upgrade/ Download the latest preview build.
- It takes some time depending on your internet and install accordingly.
- Restart your PC once it finishes, and set up an essential finish.
- That’s it!
- REGISTER TO WINDOWS 11 DEV – SIGN-UP FOR INSIDER PREVIEW BUILDS
- Troubleshooting: FIX THIS PC CAN’T RUN WINDOWS 11 ERROR – HOW TO QUICK & EASIEST GUIDE | UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11
- Download Windows 11: DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 11 DEV OS 21996.1 – HOW TO UPGRADE | 64 BIT – ISO
Hopefully, We believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully been able to join the early access of Windows 11. This Dev build will receive frequent updates to improve stability and optimization, also Microsoft continuously working on Windows 11 by gathering all feedback/ opinion. If there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below.
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad