Download Tiny10 Build 2303 AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Tiny10 ISO Download
The latest version of the lightweight Windows 10 is available for download. If you love the design and features of Windows 10 but don’t like the pre-installed bloatware that comes with it, Tiny10 might be a good option. Developed by NTDEV, Tiny10 has recently been updated to the latest version of Windows 10. This update takes up less space and is compatible with low-RAM computers.
Tiny10 Build 2303 – Download Windows 10 Lite (Tiny10)
The Tiny10 2023 update is a lightweight package compared to a vanilla Windows 10 installation. It works perfectly on low-end PCs and is optimized to reduce the footprint of Windows 10. You can run it on a PC with as little as 4GB of RAM. All core Windows system tools, including PowerShell, CMD, and Disk Management, are working as they should be.
This new release brings a few new features like:— NTDEV (@NTDEV_) March 11, 2023
– the component store is back! You can now update the OS and add new features.
– Remote Desktop is now available to use!
Because the x64 version has been superseded by tiny11, there won’t be a new release of tiny10 x64.
Apps like CS: GO, ShareX, CrystalDiskMark, Geekbench, and others work well on Tiny10. However, some default apps like Image Viewer and Media Player have been removed. Notepad and Wordpad are still included in Tiny10, though. You can sideload other apps if you need them. Overall, Tiny10 performs better than ChromeOS when installed on low-end laptops.
First test of tiny11 for ARM64! pic.twitter.com/qCtMz3nAQV— NTDEV (@NTDEV_) February 15, 2023
Tiny10 vs. Windows 10
As mentioned earlier, Tiny10 is more fluid and fast than vanilla Windows 10. You won’t find bloatware or unnecessary apps, services, or system components. It also consumes less space – Tiny10 takes up around 10.5GB, while vanilla Windows 10 takes up around 22.2GB after a fresh installation. It uses only about 1% of the CPU and 1.6GB of RAM during general usage.
Tiny10 performs excellently compared to ChromeOS Flex and even has functionality like Hyper-V. It doesn’t have Bing Search integrated, though. However, you don’t need to install a third-party antivirus or download Microsoft Defender from the Microsoft Store because this build have functional Windows Defender. It’s important to note that Tiny10 is not developed by Microsoft but by NTDEV. This project is open-source and is considered safe to install on your computer.
Download Tiny10 Insider Preview 2303 AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
By: Microsoft, NTDEV
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Tiny10 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site. but you don’t find the Tiny10 for this you can check the Interent Archive.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Tiny10?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Tiny10 on your PC.
- Registered for Tiny10 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Tiny10 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Tiny10 Drive
- After downloading the Tiny10 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Tiny10 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Tiny10 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Tiny10 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Tiny10 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma