Download Tiny11 Build 202302 AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Tiny11 ISO Download
The latest version of the lightweight Windows 10 is available for download. If you love the design and features of Windows 10 but don’t like the pre-installed bloatware that comes with it, Tiny11 might be a good option. Developed by NTDEV, Tiny11 has recently been updated to the latest version of Windows 10. This update takes up less space and is compatible with low-RAM computers.
Tiny11 Build 202302 – Download Windows 11 Lite (Tiny11)
The Tiny11 202302 update is a lightweight package compared to a vanilla Windows 10 installation. It works perfectly on low-end PCs and is optimized to reduce the footprint of Windows 10. You can run it on a PC with as little as 4GB of RAM. All core Windows system tools, including PowerShell, CMD, and Disk Management, are working as they should be.
You can now download tiny11 for Arm64 with the issue where it says that the installation cannot be completed on the system's hardware fixed. Look for tiny11a64 r1.iso https://t.co/3QcrXcwErX https://t.co/scbuzoBRuA— NTDEV (@NTDEV_) February 16, 2023
Apps like CS: GO, ShareX, CrystalDiskMark, Geekbench, and others work well on Tiny11. However, some default apps like Image Viewer and Media Player have been removed. Notepad and Wordpad are still included in Tiny11, though. You can sideload other apps if you need them. Overall, Tiny11 performs better than ChromeOS when installed on low-end laptops.
Tiny11 vs. Windows 11
As mentioned earlier, Tiny11 is more fluid and fast than vanilla Windows 10. You won’t find bloatware or unnecessary apps, services, or system components. It also consumes less space – Tiny11 takes up around 10.5GB, while vanilla Windows 10 takes up around 22.2GB after a fresh installation. It uses only about 1% of the CPU and 1.6GB of RAM during general usage.
Tiny11 performs excellently compared to ChromeOS Flex and even has functionality like Hyper-V. It doesn’t have Bing Search integrated, though. However, you don’t need to install a third-party antivirus or download Microsoft Defender from the Microsoft Store because this build have functional Windows Defender. It’s important to note that Tiny11 is not developed by Microsoft but by NTDEV. This project is open-source and is considered safe to install on your computer.
Download Tiny11 Insider Preview 202302 AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
By: Microsoft, NTDEV
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Tiny11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site. but you don’t find the Tiny11 for this you can check the Interent Archive.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Tiny11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Tiny11 on your PC.
- Registered for Tiny11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Tiny11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Tiny11 Drive
- After downloading the Tiny11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Tiny11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Tiny11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Tiny11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Tiny11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma