Fix This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Error – How to Quick & Easiest Guide | Upgrade to Windows 11
Microsoft has officially launched its Windows 11 but most of the users have encountered “This PC can’t run Windows 11.” This error triggers several reasons most likely because your computer doesn’t meet the system requirements to run Windows 11.
Today in this article, we try to make this guide easier and quick to understand to resolve the error. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
What’s Windows 11?
It is a major upgrade of the World’s most popular PC operating system, Windows 11. It brings fresh and new aesthetics, complete modern UI elements, optimization and improvements. Additionally, it also going to support the Android app using Amazon App Store through intel bridge functionality.
Check System Windows 11 Compatibility
Windows 11 will be available for free to upgrade, but there are specif system requirements that yourequire to fulfil to receive the new Windows 11 update. Check the following instruction, to check if your Windows 10 system supports Windows 11
- Download PC Health Check app on Windows
- Install it, and then open it.
- At the top click on Check Now
- It will scan, and tell you if your windows are Supported or not.
Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?
Microsoft changes the minimum requirements for Windows, which seems essential to offer better privacy and a secured ecosystem to work. We all know, Window is a platform for the platform. List of minimum requirements mentioned down below.
Windows 11 minimum requirements
- Processor: 1Ghz (Gigahertz), 2 Core, 64-Bit compatibility or higher
- RAM: 2GB (gigabyte) or Higher
- Storage: 64GB or higher
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot Capable
- TPM (Trusted Platfom Module): V2.0
- Graphics Card: WWDDM 2.0 Driver Direct X 12 or higher
- Display: 9.7-inche 720p (8-bit/color channel) or higher
If your system meets the minimum requirements then you can proceed up next to enable Windows 11 for your device. Note to mention, this guide doesn’t include bypass instead we recommend the genuine method so later your system doesn’t crash or neither we recommend the bypass method.
Fix: This PC Can’t Run Windows 11
It is one of the most basic, widely pc users having this issue for this you need to tweak your system. Follow the following instruction carefully to execute successfully.
If you have purchased your system/ or have to build a system after the year 2017 components they the chances are higher your system will support Windows 11. Almost every CPU in last, 5-7 years has TPM meanwhile in intel it known as Intel PTT and in AMD it known as AMD PSP fTPM.
Everything matters where you need to unlock certain functionality, it bit technical so follow step-by-step instruction.
3 Important things to Check and Enable on your system to run Windows 11.
- Enable TPM/fTPM 2.0 on your BIOS>advanced security.
- Ensure that your system firmware is in UEFI
- Lastly, your system should Enable Secure Boot.
Why is showing your system doesn’t eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade
There are two primary reasons for this error if you meet the minimum requirements, first is your device either doesn’t have TPM enabled. And your system might be running on BIOS Legacy. Following this guide, we share the check method and then procedure.
This is hardware, which was embedded with your motherboard. To check if your system has enabled TPM here to do so.
- Open Windows Dialog Box (Shortcut key: Windows + R)
- Execute the following code: tpm.msc
- If it shows TPM can’t found
Then your system might not have TPM embedded on your system or disabled from your Motherboard.
- If it shows TPM found then skip the TPM and proceed to UEFI (Secure Boot)
Enable TPM from your Motherboard using BIOS | from Hardware
There are different method concerning your motherboard, This guide features the ASRock Phantom Gaming.
- Power On your PC
- The, Open the BIOS (For ASUS Motherboard: F2)
- Head over to Advance and then Click on CPU configuration
- At the bottom, you will find AMD fTPM Switch
- Click on it and enable “AMD CPU fTPM. (For intel look for Intel PTT and enable it.)
- Next, Click on Exit and click on Save and Exit
- Confirm your action to save changes, That’s it!
Troubleshooting: If you didn’t find the TPM setting with respective your motherboard has TPM then we recommend you to update your BIOS to the latest version from your Manufacture support page.
Note: you can head over to your Motherboard support page to check the compatibility of TPM.
After this, Check your system have enabled the TPM or not. Use the Same Windows Run dialogue box and type tpm.msc. Most likely, it starts showing. Afterwards, Open a PC health check to check if your Windows 10 PC becomes eligible to run Windows 11 or not. Still, it showing now, then you need to enable secure boot.
We believe you have checked and didn’t find the UEFI/Firmware because your PC might be running on Legacy BIOS. Also, there are two ways to perform this task check concerning your preference. You need to enable the Secure BOOT on your System.
Check for UEFI Support
- Open Windows Run Dialog Box (Shortcut Key: Windows + R)
- Type the following command: msinfo32
- On the right panel, check for BIOS Mode
- If it is BIOS Legacy then follow the next guide, guide how you can switch to UEFI
Change BIOS Legacy to UEFI
Don’t worry, you won’t lose your data with this guide. Ensure you follow the correct procedure.
- Open CMD (Command Prompt) as administration,
Search for CMD and select the Run as administration from the right panel.
- Then, Enter the following command mbr2gpt.exe /convert /allowfullOS
- Wait for it to finish, Now you have to open your Windows Settings
- Click on Update & Security, and then select Recovery from the left-panel
- Select Restart Now and then choose to Turn Off.
- Now, Turn on your pc and then it will go through some service setup.
- Setup with your preference, and at last your Windows will open.
- We recommend you restart to re-compile the Windows files.
- Once it restarts, Check with PC health if your system becomes eligible or not.
Alternatively: Change BIOS Legacy to UEFI
- Open Windows Settings, and then head over to Windows Update & Security
- Click on Recovery from the left panel, then choose Recovery
- Click on Restart and then click on Advanced Startup
- Choose Troubleshooting, then click Advanced Options
- Click on Command Promot, Confirm your password if it asks.
- Enter the command: mbr2gpt.exe /convert
- Restart your computer, and then go to BIOS
- Head over to Boot and then Choose UEFI BIOS
- That’s it, Complete the setup.
Troubleshooting: If it still showing the same error, then the last which is left. Enable Secure Boot from your BIOS.
Enable Secure Boot from BIOS
- Open Settings, and click on Update & Security
- Click on Recovery from the left-panel
- Choose “Restart” on the advanced startup panel.
- It will load and then choose Troubleshoot
- Then, Click on the advance option and then select Advanced options
- Choose UEFI Firmware Settings and then click on Restart
- Then, With respect to your Motherboard, go to Boot Device inform. (For Asus: Press F2, For HP Press: F9.)
- Enter the Admin Password it asks, then goes to Boot (Boot in Asus appear on the top navigation, on HP it appears under System configuration.)
- From there, look for Secure boot
- Enable the Secure Boot and ensure Legacy Support is Disabled. (Double Check on BIOS, If Legacy Boot is enabled or not.
- Now, Click on Exit and then click on the Exit saving option.
- Confirm your action to make changes
- That’s it.
VIDEO Guide: Enable Secure Boot from BIOS
After this, Windows will restart and then check the Windows 11 is supportable on your device or not using PC Health check.
- REGISTER TO WINDOWS 11 DEV – SIGN-UP FOR INSIDER PREVIEW BUILDS
- Troubleshooting: FIX THIS PC CAN’T RUN WINDOWS 11 ERROR – HOW TO QUICK & EASIEST GUIDE | UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11
- Download Windows 11: DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 11 DEV OS 21996.1 – HOW TO UPGRADE | 64 BIT – ISO
Hopefully, We believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully been able to join the Windows 11 Program. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)