Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25375.1 (zn_release) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft released another update to the Canary Channel just one day after releasing 23466. As always, the company hasn’t shared the complete changelog, so it’s up to developers to explore the new features.
What’s New in Windows 11 Build 25375
Microsoft Endpoint Data Support on Windows on ARM (ARM64) Build
This is a new feature that helps detect and protect sensitive data in files. It is also possible to run Windows on Arm (Arm64) architecture, which means you can apply DLP policies and actions to Arm-based Windows Endpoints to help safeguard sensitive information in your digital ecosystem.
For example, you can prevent an employee using an Arm-powered Windows Endpoint from accessing sensitive files and attempting actions like copying to clipboard or saving them in Notepad. You can define DLP Policies for Arm64 endpoints using existing conditions and actions available without any additional settings.
To use this feature, users need to onboard those devices to the DLP system, and there are various supported methods for onboarding. Apart from this, there aren’t many things that aren’t shared in documents, and about known fixes, the company doesn’t share officially. You can learn more from the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25375.1 (zn_release) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25375.1
— Canary Channel
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25375.1 – 25375.1.230520-1632.ZN_RELEASE_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad