Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370.1 (zn_release) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has released Insider Preview Build 25370 to the testing channel for Canary Channel, which is an early version of Windows 11. This brings some new changes, but the company hasn’t shared the complete list of changes or any known issues. Since Canary has limited documentation, Microsoft doesn’t provide a list of known issues. Installing the build carries some risk, so users seeking a more stable experience may prefer other insider channels.
What’s New in Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370.1 (zn_release)
Microsoft hasn’t released any major Windows 11 Build to canary for the past two Fridays/weeks, but a lot of new features and changes come with this build.
- Support for vTPM in Hyper-V on Windows on Arm (Arm64) Build: After upgrading to Build 25370 or higher, Guest Windows on Arm VMs can be upgraded to Windows 11 Insider Preview Build. This update changes the requirements for running Windows 11 on a physical device. This means that you can now run Windows 11 on a virtual machine that doesn’t have a TPM 2.0 chip previously. Hyper-V Support Build 25370 also brings changes to network settings and capabilities, and you can run Windows 11 inside a VM on an Arm PC without using complicated workarounds. Hyper-V requires a Gen 2 virtual machine that supports TPM 2.0, secure boot, and UEFI for installing Windows 11, which can be enabled in the security settings of the virtual machine.
- Added support for bridging adapter via command line via Netsh
- Passpoint Wi-Fi network will now support enhanced connection performance
- WPA3 support to the Phone Link instant hotspot feature for more secure connections to a phone’s hotspot
- Fixes to respect metered connection settings, reduce duplicate profiles, and show the phone’s display name in the network list.
- Bridging adapter, which means that you can connect two or more network adapters together to create a single logical adapter. This can be useful for a variety of tasks, such as setting up VPN or connecting to a Wi-Fi network that requires multiple credentials. It also brings support for bridging adapter through command line using Netsh (a tool for managing network configuration).
- Passpoint Wi-Fi Network offers improved connection performance. Quick Settings will display a URL and provide users with information about the venue or event related to the Wi-Fi network. It does offer better connection performance and includes a link in Quick Settings.
- Phone Link Instant hotspot feature now supports WPA3, which is actually a more secure protocol for connection to a phone’s hotspot. This will fix metered connection settings, reduce duplicate profiles, and display the phone’s name correctly in the network list.
- Settings: Under Network & Internet, it has a link to access advanced properties for network adapter and internet settings, which makes it easier to access and modify advance settings related to network adapters and internet configuration by clicking on these links.
- Developers can download the latest Insider SDK, which includes .NET TFM packages, C++ packages, and BuildTool packages. These packages offer better SDK integration for developers. Builds in Canary Channel have significant issues that could affect PC functionality or require reinstallation of Windows 11 in rare cases and also offer early access to platform changes that may make it to the final release.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25370.1.230516-0802 (zn_release) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25357
— Canary Channel
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25370 – 25370.1.230516-0802.ZN_RELEASE_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- BGMI launches C4S11 and M21 Royal Pass: resetting ranked mode tiers with new rewards, season rewards, and features. It also introduces a training mode and a new ranking system for BGMI players.
- AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 Driver now supports Diablo IV, with a 2x boost in stability ahead of its May 5th release.
- Samsung launches Windows-powered Kiosk in South Koreaby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Fall Detection: Troubleshooting Notification Issueby Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Android 14 Update: Eligible Galaxy Devices for One UI 6.0by Sandeep Gautam
- Samsung Galaxy F54 launched in India, promising four generations of OS updates for under Rs 30,000: Specs, price, and availability inside.by Mehak
- Here’s How to enable and Setup iOS 17 Contact Poster, Already available in Samsung’s One UI as Call Backgroundsby Romeshwar Prasad