Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25357.1 (zn_release) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft is rolling out a new update to the Windows 11 Insider Preview in the Canary Channel with build 25357. As always, the company did not share the complete changelog for the update, but there are a few new features and improvements coming that you can check.
Microsoft released the new update to the Windows Insider Programme, and the Company is making available the update Build 25357 to the Windows 11 Beta Channel. These features and improvements will likely debut in the next feature drop of Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25357
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
The company has been testing widgets, and for this, the company has also made changes with the Widgets packer, which has been rolling out to limited users but will expand with this update. Facebook has been updated with a new Facebook widget. You can try it by downloading the Facebook app from the Microsoft App Store.
This is still in preview, so sometimes there could be glitches or unexpected user interfaces. To add Facebook widgets to your Windows 11 Widget panel, head over to the Widget bar from the bottom right or press Windows + W to open the Widget board, and then click on the plus “+” icon placed at the top-right corner of the panel to pin your widgets.
Apart from this, there are some other widgets that you can try, such as the Phone Link, Spotify, and Messenger widgets. With future updates, you can expect more apps to be added to the list of supporting Windows 11 widgets.
New Volume Mixer
Apart from this, there is a new volume mixer experience in the Quick Settings. You can also use the Windows + Ctrl + V keyboard control. With this, you can have a quick update to audio settings, and it will give users more control over their experience as it only needs a few clicks to better manage your favorite apps’ audio.
Additionally, the Windows Sonic experience also has a quick access list of installed spatial sound technology that users can enable or disable, which includes spatial sound tech to choose from Dolby and DTS.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25357.1.230428-1528 (zn_release) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
- How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad