Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25346.1001 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has released a new build to the Windows Insider Preview, Windows 11 Build 25346, to the Canary Channel. The company has also released the latest form, which you can download from the Microsoft website. The company has also done a Windows Insider Webcast; you can watch it here if you missed it. Since this is a Canary build, Microsoft has shared limited documentation for this build.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25346
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
Content Adaptive Brightness Control (CABC) allows you to dim or brighten areas of the Display or monitor based on the content you are watching. You can tweak the settings for CABC by navigating to Windows Settings > Display under “Brightness & Color.” However, this is set as “On battery” only. The company recommends always enabling it for insiders, which is now available for plugged-in devices, including desktop PCs.
This feature needs to be enabled by OEM and also supports laptops. This won’t affect the machine more than traditional settings for brightness. The company claims it won’t be noticeable and should reduce power consumption.
There is a newly redesigned Connection bar for remote desktop sessions. It has a new dark and light mode that looks native to Windows 11, making it more visually appealing and easier to use. When you share a local file in File Explorer with an Outlook contact, you now have a convenient new option to email the file to yourself. Apart from this, there are improvements in loading your contacts from Outlook. However, this functionality is limited and won’t be available for the OneDrive share experience.
Apart from this, when you click on the Network icon on the system tray, there is a diagnosed network problem that makes it easier for users to troubleshoot their problem. With the last update, Windows 11 introduced Presence Sensor Privacy.
Now, it allows you to manage privacy by blocking or allowing certain apps from accessing your Presence Sensor. A new design for the Windows Security (Firewall) notification dialog matches the Windows 11 design principle.
Users who use Narrator to interact with Traditional Chinese are now improved. It is now optimized by creating a Traditional Chinese Dictionary for detailed reading. However, this is only supported for the Taiwan Language pack; the Hong Kong language pack isn’t supported. Lastly, HDR is now easier to configure when running on battery.
You can tweak settings for this by heading over to Windows Settings and then to Display from the System. There you will find the HDR, and from there, choose whether you want HDR (or HDR video streaming) to remain turned on even when your PC is running on battery.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25346.1001.230415-1347 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Insider Preview
CAN – Build 25346
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Google Store 25th birthday Wallpaper.by Love Adhikari
- Red Dead Redemption 3 Release Date and Exciting New Features Revealed!by Akhil Sharma