Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25262.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has released another fresh build for all Windows Insiders in the Developer Channel. This update, Preview Build 25262 (Windows 11 Insider Preview 25262.1000 (rs_prerelease) arm64), incorporates major feedback from users of the latest build of Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25262
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
Furthermore, the December 2022 Bug Bash will kick off on December 12th at 11:59 PM PST. Users can participate by submitting their questions on the latest build for their respective channels. All participants will receive a badge in the Feedback Hub after the Bug Bash is over.
This update brings minor changes to Widgets, allowing users to access them without having to sign in. There is also a new weather update on the taskbar and improvements to the Pin widget and dynamic personalized feed.
Quick Assist can now be accessed from the bottom of the Settings menu. By heading to the System section, users can use Troubleshooting to resolve any issues with their PC. The shortcut key Windows + Ctrl + Q can also be used to launch Quick Assist.
Once launched, Quick Assist allows users to assist another person by sharing a 6-digit code to grant full control or view access to their PC. Proceed with caution and only seek help from someone you trust using Quick Assist.
This update also includes updates to the Media Players v11.2211.34.0 for the Video Folder, and a gradual rollout of the updated Snipping tool with screen recording to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. There are also bug fixes for insiders, and the latest Windows Insider Webcast can be viewed on YouTube. A full list of fixes and known issues can be found on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25262.891 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Downloads Windows 11 Insider
Preview 25262.1000 (rs_prerelease) arm64
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- WhatsApp will have a 2GB file sharing document banner, a calling shortcut, and make pinned messages more accessible.
- How to enable Split-screen in Microsoft Edge
- Download Android 13 for Google Pixel LineageOS 20 | LineageOS 20
- How to Go Live on YouTube with a Co-host on Android/iOS
- Update your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro to avoid bricking your device in restarting mode.