Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25247.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft released the new update to the Windows Insider Programme, and the Company is making available the update Build 25247 to the Windows 11 Beta Channel. These features and improvements will likely debut in the next feature drop of Windows 11.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25247
Features are disabled by default, and Microsoft confirms there will be no further changes to the final version.
- Microsoft also released ISO for this build; download it here.
- Touch Improvements.
Improved Energy Recommendations. This gives you suggestions and helps to improve energy efficiency to reduce your carbon footprint. To change, Open Windows Settings, Head over to System, and from there, you have Power & Battery. Under there, you have the option to choose.
Improved Task Manager, There is a new Filter/search bar to view the process based on either Name, PID, or Publisher name. You can use Alt + F to open the filter box. Task Manager also has better theme support.
Improved Change to Account Settings Page.: Now, there is a visual for your cloud storage. Microsoft also confirms that there will be Microsoft 365 apps and service cloud-storage details that will notify users if they are low on storage. You can learn more about this here,
Windows Studio Effect: You can access the Windows Studio Effects from Quick Settings, but this is only compatible with devices having a Neural Processing Unit (NPU). It enabled background blur, eye contact, and automatic framing by enabling and configuring the camera effect. It even has a Voice focus for a better video-calling experience.
New Suggestion Action, When you copy some text on Notepad, you can search with Microsoft Edge. Currently, this is available for the U.S only and limited users as of now.
You also have the option to show Seconds in the Clock on the system tray. Currently, this is available for limited users as of now.
- There are some new features and changes introduced with the Microsoft Store.
- It also has minor changes for the Start Menu, Taskbar, System Tray, and more.
- Additionally, there are some known issues, fixes, and optimizations that you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog. Open the Feedback Hub (Win + F) to submit feedback or a report.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.25247.891 (rs_prerelease) AMD64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad