Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 23511.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has officially released its new update in the Insider Preview for both the 25915 (Canary Channel), and 23511 (Dev Channel). The company has made several major changes and finally rolled out Windows CoPilot in the Canary Build, along with File Explorer, Passwordless Improvements, and Never Combine Mode. Let’s look at all of this and learn more about how you can use these specific features.
Let’s start with a major update the company made to File Explorer. Microsoft is putting in a lot of effort to revamp File Explorer, and finally, in the latest build, File Explorer now matches the Windows 11 Principle design. The Always tab had already arrived a long time ago, but now there are improvements in the New Address Bar and Details Panel.
New Outlook Replaces Legacy Windows Mail and Calendar
The company has officially made the Microsoft 365 Outlook experience the default mail and calendar experience for everyone. This is the new Outlook for your inbox and calendar. This web-based Outlook officially supports major email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo. This is a major change for Windows because it gives you direct access to your calendar and To-Do list.
After testing Windows CoPilot on Dev with a handful of users, Microsoft has also expanded it to Canary. Here you will get a preview of Windows CoPilot, which works like Edge CoPilot. And to ensure that it does not interfere with your work, it creates a completely new snap on the right side, which means it is not an overlay. You can enable or disable it from the taskbar settings or access it directly using the shortcut key Windows + C. Also, if you have Bing Chat Enterprise, you can use it by enabling it from the Group Policy Editor.
This is not a big change, but when you hover over a text file or Word document in your Start menu, you will see a preview.
Phone Link in Windows Settings
You will now find the Phone Link option in Bluetooth settings, which will be helpful for connectivity checks and promoting Phone Link. As it is now available for both Android and iOS.
Snap Layout was introduced with Windows 11, and after several updates, it has become clear which apps users normally keep in which snap. Snap Layout suggests to you in a predefined manner which apps should come in which snap windows. Currently, it is only available for some as the company rolled out this feature to a handful of developers first, which was spotted earlier, and gradually, the company is rolling it out for everyone.
Personalisation has also seen significant improvements upfront; Windows Spotlight now provides a minimised experience with every image you see. And now, when you click on Spotlight, it will take you directly to its Bing Landing page. Its settings can be found in Windows Settings under Personalization, where under Background and Choose, you can find Windows Spotlight.
Microsoft has significantly improved future passwordless solutions with better and more privacy-focused features. With this, you can sign in to apps and websites without needing credentials. However, it is important to remember that this feature is yet to be active in all services, so your device and the app or service should have this feature as well. This feature has already been rolled out in Chrome and Edge, and for testing, you can try it on GitHub, where you need to create a password and use it next time.
You can also manage this feature directly from your Windows settings, where you can search for and delete your passkey in your account settings.
Never Combine modes on the taskbar.
Finally, Canary has started rolling out Never Combine Mode on the taskbar for everyone. This is quite useful, as it unlocks a new way to manage your tasks. This option was available in Windows 10, but the company removed it. After receiving many requests, the company has returned it now that the taskbar has been completely redesigned.
How to Enable Never Combine Mode on the Taskbar of Windows 11
- Open Windows Settings, and then go to Personalization.
- After that, click on taskbar, and then click on Taskbar Behaviours.
- From there, Never select from the dropdown for “Combine Taskbar Button and Hide Label.”.
Previously, primary users had to end tasks using the Task Manager, but now, with the help of a new feature, you can end tasks directly from the taskbar. It’s easy to use: simply right-click on the task you want to end and click “End Task” to end it. This is a very helpful feature, especially if a program has frozen.
How to enable End Task on Windows 11
- Open Windows Settings, and then head over to System.
- From there, enable Developer mode and then find the End Task option.
- Toggle the switch to enable End Task.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 23511.1000 (ni_release)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 23511.1000 (ni_release)
— Dev Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Google Store 25th birthday Wallpaper.by Love Adhikari
- Red Dead Redemption 3 Release Date and Exciting New Features Revealed!by Akhil Sharma
- Download Tiny11 based on Windows 11 23H2.by Romeshwar Prasad