Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 23493.1000 (ni_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23493 was released to the Developer Channel. This update brings some major upgrades, including the Windows Copilot Preview, now available to the public for the first time. This build adds native support for popular archives such as RAR, TAR, 7Z, and other archive formats, a new Volume Mixer experience, and more functionality.
Update Your Windows to the latest version.
Suppose you have already enrolled in the Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. You can check for updates by navigating to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
If the update is available for you, click Download and Install. During the Windows update, do not turn off your computer, and ensure that you have active internet connectivity. Once the update is finished, your computer will ask you to restart to complete the update installation.
Windows Copilot Preview
It was first introduced at the Build Conference in May 2023. This early look at Windows Copilot is offered to Windows Insiders in the Developer Channel via a controlled feature rollout. As the first preview, it focuses on integrated UI experiences, with more functionality coming in future updates.
Windows 11 Copilot Preview in June— AndroidGreek (@AndroidGreek) May 25, 2023
Microsoft Event on June 24 (11AM ET / 8AM PT)
WhatsApp and Camo support Windows Studio Effect using Windows AI Library
ONNX Runtime for performance improvement
App Restore is now live on the latest Windows Insider.#MSBuild #MSbuild2023 https://t.co/0fIiKKM76c pic.twitter.com/IlFifr18WT
How to use Windows Copilot Preview
This is currently in preview, and to use Windows Copilot, you must have Windows Build 23493 or higher in the Dev Channel and Microsoft Edge v115.0.1901.150 or higher.
- To launch Copilot on Windows, click the Windows Copilot button on the taskbar or use the shortcut key Windows + C.
It will use your Microsoft Account, and Windows Copilot will appear as a sidebar docked to the right side of your screen. It won’t overlap with your desktop content and will run unobstructed alongside your open app windows, allowing users to interact with Windows Copilot anytime by typing or speaking.
What You Can Do with Windows Copilot Preview
You can ask questions that were also possible with the Bing AI Chatbot, but now a wide range of experiences can help users better use Windows. Now, users can take actions such as enabling Dark Mode, turning on Do Not Disturb, and more.
- Enable dark mode.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Take a screenshot.
- Summarise this website.
- It will summarise the Microsoft Edge active tab website.
- Write a recipe for making Pav-bhaji.
- Make me a picture of a beautiful flower with bees.
To help Windows users explore more, Windows Copilot will also add inline recommendations, and Microsoft is committed to refining the Windows Copilot experience over time with Windows Insiders. One more thing to note is that it currently doesn’t support third-party plugins.
Note: Windows Copilot is available to a handful of users. During this period, the company will monitor feedback and release Copilot to more insiders in the coming weeks. To submit feedback, click “…” to open more options in the upper-right corner of Windows Copilot.
Settings Homepage Redesigned
Microsoft has made major design changes to the Settings app. Now, the homepage for Windows Settings is more dynamic and personalized, which helps users better manage their Windows Settings.
This new Settings Homepage has an interactive card for your Device Overview that shows your connected devices, provides quick access to settings, and helps you manage your Microsoft account. More features, including seven more cards, are in the release pipeline and will come with updates over time. Check out some of the interactive cards below.
- Recommended Settings: It will provide relevant settings options based on user patterns.
- Cloud Storage: Shows alerts and cloud storage usage.
- Account Recovery: This ensures your account remains secure by showing recovery information.
- Microsoft 365: A quick look at subscription status, perks, and rewards
- Xbox: Provides a quick glimpse of subscription status and allows you to manage subscriptions.
- Bluetooth Devices: Simplified Bluetooth device management, allowing you to manage them quickly.
These new settings allow users to manage settings directly from the homepage quickly, but this is only available for Windows 11 Home and Pro. Additionally, it is only available to a limited number of users and will be rolled out with future updates.
Windows Backup and Restore
First announced during Microsoft Build 2023, it now supports more apps, including those not downloaded from the Microsoft Store. These apps will be pinned and can be restored on the Taskbar and Start menu. However, apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store can be directly restored by clicking on the app. As for apps that aren’t available, you need to download them from the web, but those apps will also be pinned, which takes you directly to the web to download the installer.
Functionality has been drastically improved, as it will now allow you to take backups via New Windows Backup or from the Windows Backup/Account settings. This will be available when you reinstall Windows. If you continue with the account or Windows backup, these apps will appear during the restore OOBE.
Native Archive Files
Dev Home – Helps developers become more productive.— AndroidGreek (@AndroidGreek) May 23, 2023
– Reliable dev machine setup, Dev Drive, and efficient tracking of your workflows.
– Native support for additional archives including tar, 7-zip, rar, gz, and many others using the libarchive open-source project.#MSBuild pic.twitter.com/RhdBu329Vy
After years, popular archive file support arrives on Windows 11 using the lib archive open-source project. This means you don’t need a third-party archiver like WinRar. Archive file formats like.tar,.tar.gz,.tar.bz2,.tar.zst,.tar.xz,.tgz,.tbz2,.tzst,.txz,.rar,.7z, and more are officially supported on Windows 11. You may encounter issues with archive file formats, but they will improve over time.
Volume Mixer in Quick Settings
To make volume controls more reachable, there is a new Volume mixer in the quick settings that allow users to customize audio for individual apps and quickly switch between speakers. To use this, click on Volume to access Volume Mixer from there or use the shortcut key Windows + Ctrl + V to get directly to Volume Mixer.
From Volume Mixer, you can also enable Windows Sonic Experience with a quick-access list of installed spatial sound technologies. You can find additional spatial sound technologies in the Microsoft Store.
Apart from this, there is a new natural voice for Japanese and English (Great Britain) to make it easier for users to browse the web, read, and write. You can download it and even use it offline. To activate it, use the Windows + Ctrl + N shortcut key. It is available in both male and female versions.
There are minor optimizations and improvements to Notifications, Snap Layout, and File Explorer. There are also some known issues, which you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download high-quality wallpapers for Windows 11
Microsoft uses cool wallpapers in their presentations and product videos. If you are looking for awesome Windows 11 wallpapers, you can download the complete set in a zip file from here. We have bundled 1GB of the coolest wallpapers, which you can download. For more awesome wallpaper updates, whether related to mobile or Windows, check out our wallpaper library on Telegram.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 23493.1000 (ni_prerelease)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 23493.1000 (ni_prerelease)
— Dev Channel
Windows 11 23493.1000.230624-1828.NI_PRERELEASE_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam