Download Windows 11 23486.1000 (ni_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has started rolling out the new build 23486 to the Dev Channel for all Insiders. This comes with a major upgrade, as it now supports passwords. As many companies have been trying to go passwordless shortly, this makes it easier and more secure for users to sign into websites or applications. It also makes it harder for bad actors to get and use your credentials.
To improve the ecosystem, Windows 11 Build 23486 improves the passkey experience for Windows users. However, users need to enable passkeys on Windows, and by creating a passkey from account settings, users can sign in using passkeys.
After enabling it, if you see the Passkey UI, choose Windows Hello or External Security to get the Windows Native Experience. It is only available with Google Chrome Canary, and Edge Canary will soon add support for Passkey.
Taskbar and System Tray
- Users can choose to hide the time and date in the system tray. To do this, right-click on the system tray and select “Adjust date and time.”
- A new option has been added. When users right-click on the network icon in the system tray, they see the option to diagnose network problems.
The network and other screens flyout has been updated to Win3 to share the same design principle.
The Windows Security (Firewall) notification badge has been updated to align with Windows 11 design principles.
Other changes include:
- File Explorer: Folder Option changes in File Explorer removed a handful of old settings.
- Dev Home: It is baked into the Inbox app. You can learn more about the Dev Home here.
- Emoji: The library has been updated to Unicode Emoji 15 for everyone.
- Dynamic Lighting: Add new effects with dynamic lighting. To access this, head to Windows Settings > Personalization > Dynamic Lighting.
- Advanced protection for network adapters and internet properties: Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings
- View the Wi-Fi password: Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage Known Networks
- Users can now view the usage page for daily and weekly data limits.
- Join the Bluetooth Personal Area Network: Settings > Bluetooth & Devices > Devices. This only appears for paired devices, like phones that share the internet over Bluetooth.
Apart from this, there are some bug fixes and known issues that you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download high-quality wallpapers for Windows 11.
Any chance you guys start releasing your awesome wallpaper collection.— Romeshwar Prasad (@RomeshwarPrasad) May 26, 2023
Microsoft uses cool wallpapers in their presentations and product videos. If you are looking for awesome Windows 11 wallpapers, you can download the complete set in a zip file from here. We have bundled 1GB of the coolest wallpapers, which you can download. For more awesome wallpaper updates, whether related to mobile or Windows, check out our wallpaper library on Telegram.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22000.2121 (ni_release)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 23486.1000 (ni_prerelease)
— Dev Channel.
Windows 11 22621.1926.230616-1746.NI_RELEASE_SVC_PROD3_CLIENTMULTI_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad