Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Download
Microsoft announced the release of the new Windows 11 Insider Preview to Beta, Dev, and Canary. The update includes new features, improvements, and fixes for Windows 11. However, the changelog is limited and only acknowledges the most recent features and fixes.
Windows 11 Insider Preview: Features and Improvements
There are some new features and improvements that are starting to roll out, including CoPilot, widget settings, optional features, and more.
Users now have new customisation options, such as showing only widgets or personalised feed content. Users can also select the account they want to use for widgets and feeds. It has not been rolled out to everyone yet and is currently only available to a limited number of Windows Insiders. It will start rolling out to everyone shortly.
Instead of CoPilot being in the middle of the Windows taskbar, the company said it would be more clear and accessible where the CoPilot panel opens. Users have the option to place their CoPilot where they want, as well as the option to enable or disable CoPilot on Windows.
In addition to this, users now have support for CoPilot across multiple monitors. Simply by pressing Windows + C, it will open CoPilot in the active window.
To enhance battery performance, Energy Saver has been further expanded. There is a button in Quick Settings, but it can also be configured. You can configure it to run automatically, such as by enabling Energy Saver when the battery reaches a certain percentage.
Quick Settings Refresh
For faster performance and response in Quick Settings, there is a new button for VPN and Wi-Fi Connections, as well as a new refresh button for the Wi-Fi Flyout in Quick Settings.
Windows 11 Fixes and Issues
Many fixes and issues have been addressed, such as Cursor, File Explorer, IE Mode, RDMA, and similar things like Installation errors, Settings Crashes, File Explorer crashes, Gaming issues, Reboot issues, and Widget issues. In addition to all the major improvements and fixes, there are some well-known issues that you can check on the Windows Blogs.
Apart from this, Microsoft acknowledges some minor bugs and issues, which you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog. As always, Microsoft does not share its complete changelog for the Canary preview channel. Users can submit their feedback if they encounter any issues with the Windows Feedback Hub app (Win + F).
class="wp-block-heading">Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) amd64
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 26002 (23H2)
— Canary Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad