Galaxy Watch 6 render has surfaced, and Samsung’s Unpacked event is rumored to be on July 26, with a global launch in August.
Today we’re discussing a new innovation announced by Samsung Display. If it’s ready, the device company will officially launch it. Once ready for mass consumers, Samsung will likely bring it with future Galaxy smartphones. Meanwhile, because Apple heavily invested in Face-ID, it’s unlikely they’ll bring this Samsung display to their devices.
Samsung is continuously innovating its Galaxy Smartphones. The company is currently working on a new OLED display panel with a built-in fingerprint scanner. This will allow you to unlock your smartphone from anywhere on the screen. Additionally, the technology will be able to measure your blood pressure, heart rate, and stress levels through your finger.
Samsung Display has officially unveiled a new generation of OLED display panels that include a built-in fingerprint scanner and blood-pressure sensing technology. However, it is unlikely that Samsung will use this technology.
Qualcomm is improving the Snapdragon 8 Gen3 Soc with a fast adreno 750 GPU that will bring noticeable improvements over the current best GPU with 8Gen 2. The company is also offering an L3 Cache that will help make the CPU perform tasks faster than ever before.
Samsung is also planning to bring back its Exynos chip for the long-term, and is developing a new Exynos Chip for Windows on Arm Laptops. Future galaxy books could have this new ARM Galaxy Chipset.
Galaxy Watch 6
The Galaxy Watch 6 Series is expected to bring back two important design features: the curved display with minimal bezels and the rotating bezels that Samsung removed last year on the Watch5 Pro. This time, there is a new feature that continuously scans for Arterial Fibrillation, which detects irregular heart rhythms that could potentially save lives.
Good Morning #FutureSquad!— Steve H.McFly (@OnLeaks) May 24, 2023
Here comes your very first look at the #Samsung #GalaxyWatch5Pro successor which, I assume, will likely be marketed as #GalaxyWatch6Classic!
On behalf of @mysmartprice 👉🏻 https://t.co/8dn9fTCKin pic.twitter.com/8mfuUIqqKF
Another upgrade is the performance. The Galaxy 6s watch will be powered by the Exynos W980 Soc, which is 10% faster and more efficient for better battery life. It also includes a bigger battery capacity. The screen size and resolution have also been increased.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra render, features of One UI 6.0 which may be scheduled to launch on July 26 in South Korea.
- Samsung may release the Galaxy Watch 6 with atrial fibrillation, and the Galaxy S24 series. Rumors about the release date, features, models, and price are circulating.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S24 Series with new battery technology, Snapdragon 8 Gen3, and One UI 6 with Live Activity, as well as the Galaxy Z Flip5 Surfaced online
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series rumors suggest better 16GB base RAM, 144Hz display, and triple rear camera.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Z Flip 5 CAD renders have surfaced, and the S24 Series is reportedly bringing back the Exynos 2400.
There are rumors that the Unpack event will take place on July 26th and August 11, which could be the global release date for the Galaxy Z Flip 5. The outer screen has changed, and we are curious to see how Samsung will make use of the bigger display. Both devices have new hinge mechanics, and there is also the Watch 6 Series.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad