Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIA
Samsung started rolling out the October 2023 software update, which brings general bug fixes and device stability improvements. The Galaxy S23 Series comes with Android 13-based One UI 5.1 and is expected to receive Android 14-based One UI 6.0. The Galaxy S23 Series recently received the One UI 6.0 Beta 4 update, and the stable update is expected to be released within the next couple of months.
Google is closer to announcing Android 14. Soon after Android 14, Samsung is expected to roll out the Android 14-based One UI 6.0. The company did not introduce any new features, but there are performance improvements alongside security enhancements.
Samsung is rolling out a September 2023 update.
The update comes with a September 2023 security patch, which is said to fix 60 security flaws in the previous build. September SMR (Security Maintenance and Release) is widely used in the former market.
The company has updated critical issues, with 18 issues marked as high. For instance, SVE-2023-0622 has a significant security flaw that grants access to Dual Messenger, which could allow attackers system privileges.
- Galaxy S23/S23+ (S911USQU1AWHI)
- Galaxy S23 (S918U1UES1AWHD)
While most of these specific issues were not publicly known, it addresses a flaw wherein malicious access to specific issues is not publicly known. The update is available for the Galaxy S23 Series, which includes the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23. At the beginning of the month, Samsung releases a monthly update. The month of September has posed several security issues that needed mediation.
Update your Galaxy S23 Series to the October build.
Samsung is rolling out the update via OTA; even the carrier-locked version has received the update. You can check for the new update.
- Open device settings.
- Go to Software Update.
- If an update is available, tap Download and Install to upgrade to the latest version.
Download Galaxy S23 Firmware
Alternatively, you can download and manually flash the firmware on your device. The update comes with firmware version S91xU1UES1AWHD in the US.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 S911BXXS3AWI1 INS Firmware | September 2023 Firmware Update
If you prefer a manual update, you can download the official Samsung Firmware from the button below to upgrade your device using a Windows PC.
Note: We strongly recommend waiting for the OTA (Over-the-Air) update to upgrade to the latest version. Only use manual flashing if you are confident about the risks involved. The AndroidGreek Team will not be responsible for any damage caused by using this file.
LATEST FIRMWARE | Android 13 | S911BXXS3AWI1
To use the OTA update, you will receive a notification. If you missed this notification, you could check for the update by going to Device Settings > Software Update. You will likely find a Download and Install button if your device has received the update.
The device will receive more improvements over the update in the coming months. The device will receive monthly security updates for at least three years, and after that, there will be bi-monthly continuing updates for the next 5 years.
How to Flash your Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B)
So let’s begin, starting with downloading the latest Odin:
- First, you need to enable USB Debugging. After that, download Odin. | Read Detailed Guide here.
- Download the S23 Stock Firmware.
- Now move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC.
- After that, extract both files in the same folder.
- Next, connect your device to your PC using a USB cable, press Volume Up, and then use the Volume Down + Power button to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to continue, and your Odin will now show an IDCOM ID with blue, indicating that your device is connected.
- Now add the firmware by browsing the firmware files into the designated slot, like AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Don’t tick any other option in the options; the only option you need to beat is F. Rest time and Auto-Reboot in the opportunity.
- Click on Start, and it will begin flashing.
- That’s it!
It takes some time to load. After it finishes, click “Start,” and it will begin flashing. Your device will now start installing the firmware. Finally, on your O
- What is the Google Pay Convenience Fee for Mobile Recharge Transactions?by Akhil Sharma
- What is Copilot? Microsoft Rebrands Bing to Compete Against ChatGPTby Akhil Sharma
- How to bypass the YouTube slowdown issue in Firefoxby Akhil Sharma
- What is the Lomdi AI App Store, and how do I use it?by Akhil Sharma
- How to Download and Use the Mozilla Firefox Extension on Mobileby Akhil Sharma