How to flash Stock Rom using Odin Flash Tool | Download Odin Flash Tool
Odin Flash Tool is an application that allows you to flash custom ROM, stock ROM, stock recovery, kernels, and flash recovery. Flash or Install Stock Rom of any Samsung device using the Odin Flash Tool.
- Unlock the Smartphone Bootloader and Setup instructions can be found on
- Your device data will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- 1 x Odin Flash Tool
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool
- Download and install USB Driver
Do at your own Risk
AndroidGreek doesn’t take any responsibility for any error/Damage/Losing data on your Smartphone. You are responsible for any mistakes and follow the flashing guide for the files. There were some functions that don’t operate properly and can cause serious damage to your device. Eve, the Widevine L1 support will be replaced by Widevine L3
How To Flash Stock ROM using Odin Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the Odin Flash Tool on your Windows.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your preferred Location.
- Now, Open the Odin Flash Tool.
- Once Odin Flash tool is open.
- Now, Power off your Smartphone
- Then After, Pressing Power button + Home Button + Down Button to open your Smartphone at download Mode.
- Now, you will be able to see the warning message on your Smartphone. Press Volume UP Key to Continue
- Then, connect your Smartphone to the computer via a USB cable.
- After that, Odin Detect your Smartphone, you will see the Added! Message on the Odin.
- Now, Click Ap Button and Select the Firmware from Extracted the Above Step 3# (If your Firmware has total 4 Files BL, AP, CP, and CSC. So Select the One by one particular Files)
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successful Flash device by the Odin Flash Tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Flash your device by the Odin Flash Tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.
Sandeep has a Good experience in tech. Love exploring the latest hardware which takes your imagination to the next level. A serve the best list feature tech content for you!
- Google is rolling out the Messages Magic Compose beta: The AI feature improves conversations, and there is priority access for Google One subscribers.by Love Adhikari
- Android 14 Beta 2.1 update was made to fix problems that have been causing issues for Pixel users.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download BGMI Pre-load now, Game re-released on May 29th, “Game responsibly with BGMI.”by Mehak
- Spark email announcement + AI mail assistant, using Generative AI to write better emails faster.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Enable Developer Mode on Chromebookby Sandeep Gautam