Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWF9_INS | INDIA
Samsung has started rolling out the July 2023 update to the Galaxy S23 Series. Last week, the company rolled out the update to the US, Europe, and other regions, including all major carrier networks for carrier-locked and factory-locked models. Indian users have also started receiving the update, and it will soon expand to more countries and regions. This month, the company released the update for June in early July with a firmware version of S911BXXS3AWF9_INS.
More assigned countries will start receiving the update in the coming weeks, and the July security update now weighs around 431.28MB. This isn’t a significant upgrade over the previous update, but there are a handful of patches, performance improvements, and security vulnerabilities fixes.
Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) July 2023 Firmware Update
The company has released the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 onboard and may terminate the One UI 6.0 based on Android 16 by the end of this year. The One UI 6 Beta will be released for the Galaxy S23 Series next month.
Changelog: Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWF9_INS - The security of your device has been improved. - After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software due to updates in the security policy. A software update can include, but is not limited to: - Improvements to device stability and bug fixes. - New and/or enhanced features. - Further improvements to performance. To get the best out of your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates. Learn more at: https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-S918B/INS/doc.html Update Information: • One UI version: 5.1 • Version: S918BXXS3AWF9/S918BOXM3AWF9/S918BXXS3AWF7 • Size: 431.28 MB • Security patch level: July 2023
Last month, Samsung already pushed out significant camera improvements, and this month it is more focused on polishing those. Don’t expect anything new with this update, as it only brings more features or performance improvements.
As we mentioned last month, the company rolled out some significant improvements in the camera department. This month, Samsung has addressed the Galaxy S23 Series Selfie Camera Glitch, which automatically enlarges the file like a convex lens. This update has fixed that selfie camera software glitch. Reportedly, the error occurred because of the distortion correction engine, and the update is said to be fixing that issue.
One UI 6 Beta
The company is all set to announce One UI 6. The Samsung Galaxy S23 Series will be the first to receive the Beta update. One UI 6 Beta will be announced at the Galaxy Unpacked event alongside Samsung’s other products like the Galaxy Fold 5, Galaxy Flip 5, Galaxy Watch, and other hardware.
Samsung will start enrolling OneUI 6 users via their form. This will allow developers and users to test the latest Android OS on their devices before rollout to ensure that performance doesn’t compromise or break anything. All issues and reports can be submitted via Feedback.
July 2023 Security Patch
There are 90 security flaws, some of which were found by Samsung and some by Google in the previous build. These have been fixed with the latest firmware update. Among them, 3 critical and 49 high-level common vulnerabilities are exposed, primarily related to ADB Command, Audio System Service, Transaction, Data Profile, Galaxy Theme Service, Settings, and more.
How to update your Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B)
It’s pretty straightforward to download and install the Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) software update on your device, as it is rolled out via OTA.
- Starting with opening your device’s settings.
- After that, scroll to find the Software updates.
- From there, Tap on Download, and Install.
- That’s it!
You can also download the firmware to sideload your Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B); you need Windows OS to proceed with the flashing.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWF9_INS
Samsung Galaxy S23
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B)
To begin with, you need the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) and to download Samsung’s Odin tools. It should be running on a Windows device.
- First, enable USB Debugging. After that, download Odin. Read the detailed guide here.
- Download the S23 Stock Firmware.
- Now move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC.
- After that, extract both files into the same folder.
- Next, connect your device to your PC using a USB cable, press Volume Up, and then use the Volume Down + Power button to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to continue, and your Odin will now show an IDCOM ID in blue, indicating that your device is connected.
- Now add the firmware by browsing the firmware files into the designated slot, like AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Don’t tick any other option in the options; the only option you need to beat is F. Rest time and Auto-Reboot at the opportunity.
- Click on Start, and it will begin flashing.
- That’s it!
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is said to be a massively successful series, as reported. During the pre-order period, the company sold 60% more than the Galaxy S22 in some markets. Also, the Galaxy S23 series will receive updates for at least five Android updates and five years of security patches. The device also offers excellent performance and battery life.
Fix: Galaxy S23 Series Missing fingerprint icon
After the July 2023 update, some users have started encountering the Fingerprint Missing icon or it not working. This can be frustrating. With the following instructions, you can try to fix it on your device:
- Open Device Settings and then head over to Security & Privacy.
- From there, tap on Biometric and then Fingerprint.
- From there, tap on Screen Off—Enable (ON).
This is occurring due to the latest WF5 software update. Because of this, it appears slowly appearing on the lock screen. Alternatively, you can enable Face Unlock, which isn’t considered as secure as biometrics.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad