Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BOXM3AWH3_INS | INDIA
Samsung has started rolling out the August 2023 security update for the Galaxy S23 Series. This update brings a lot of security improvements, stability optimizations, bug fixes, and functional enhancements. Combining all these makes the device more secure, reliable, and stable for a better user experience.
The changelog for the device does not mention any new features. This version is rolling out to the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, and Galaxy S23 Ultra. The last digits of the firmware version have changed from 3ZWGG to 3ZWH2.
This update also addresses a new range of CVEs while fixing vulnerabilities associated with the Galaxy Store, Internet Browser, and Member apps, strengthening the device’s security against threats. Around 70 flaws appeared in phones and tablets. Meanwhile, Google has released the August 2023 security patch, bringing over 60 security flaws, including different levels of CVE.
There are camera optimizations that improve the rear digital zoom quality and higher-pixel details in photo mode. This update aims to provide better camera quality and performance for an intuitive experience. It offers a 2-x zoom option that has the potential to unlock dimensions of photography.
Samsung devices have recently received the ability to shoot 8K @ 30 fps and QHD @ 60 fps (super steady) videos and have also gained the 2x zoom option via Camera Assistant. The company has improved the 50MP and 200MP image quality with better blur, lighting, and optimized shadow noise to take advantage of improvements to the camera and Gallery updates.
Before using it, you must update your Camera Assistant app to the latest version. These camera updates are based on feedback shared by Galaxy S23 users on the Samsung Community.
- 2X Zoom Update in Photo/Video Mode
- Higher-resolution sensor crops that provide optical lens-level image quality.
- The 2X Zoom Lens icon can be added through the camera assistant.
- Add a 2x zoom icon in the video Super Steady on the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
To use this update, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Open Camera Assistant on your device.
- Go to Crop Zoom (Optical Quality Crop Zoom).
- Tap on the 2x Zoom icon displayed in Photos or Movie Mode.
This is an AI-based, deep learning technology-based digital zoom picture quality improvement solution. It was first introduced with the Galaxy Z Fold 5/Flip 5 and has now been added to the Galaxy S23 Series. Furthermore, to improve the picture’s quality and the blur of normal illumination when shooting high-pixel 50MP or 200MP in Photos mode, it has been optimized, including shadow noise.
The file size has been optimized when you click images in motion photos. While shooting photos in motion, there is an all-new, improved motion blur. Also, the optimized camera performance has improved various image-shot experiences in photo and video modes. Further, the frame rate of the Big Circle, Colour Point, and Glitch effects has been increased from 24 fps to 30 fps in video mode. The focus position has been adjusted to reduce the peripheral image blur when shooting a close-up subject in the rear photo mode.
Additionally, there are major adjustments for natural face shape correction in the selfie camera, and there is an adjustment in focus position to reduce the peripheral images’ blue hue when shooting close-up subjects in rear mode.
Furthermore, there are improvements in performance for Super Steady and various shooting experiences. The selfie camera has some tweaks for better natural face shape corrections, which adjust the focus to reduce peripheral images’ blue hue when shooting close-up subjects.
Stock App Update
Along with this August update, Samsung has updated its stock apps, which include AR Zones, Notes Add-ons, Clock, Galaxy Wearable, Kids, Notes, PENUP, Internet, Health Members, Calculator, Smart Switch, and Voice Recorder.
The latest update has a new call wallpaper and caller ID in the phone app settings. When it comes to the My Files app, the usability for storage analysis has improved. After upgrading to the latest version, using the device will provide a better and bug-free experience.
The update is already rolling out to major regions, including the Middle East Region, the UAE, India, South Korea, Canada, the US, and Thailand.
Samsung Galaxy August Firmware
Users can update their Galaxy S23 Series via OTA. Head to device settings, then to Software Update, and click Download and Install.
- Galaxy S23: S911BXXU3AWH3
- Galaxy S23 Plus: S916BXXU3AWH3
- Galaxy S23 Ultra (S918BXXU3AWH3)
The software update installation package weighs 1.3 GB, more prominent than a regular security patch. You can sideload the firmware on your Galaxy S23 series.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BOXM3AWH3_INS
Samsung Galaxy S23
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B)
To begin with, you need the firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) and to download Samsung’s Odin tools. It should be running on a Windows device.
- First, enable USB Debugging. After that, download Odin. Read the detailed guide here.
- Download the S23 Stock Firmware.
- Now move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC.
- After that, extract both files into the same folder.
- Next, connect your device to your PC using a USB cable, press Volume Up, and then use the Volume Down + Power button to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to continue, and your Odin will now show an IDCOM ID in blue, indicating that your device is connected.
- Now add the firmware by browsing the firmware files into the designated slot, like AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Don’t tick any other option in the options; the only option you need to beat is F. Rest time and Auto-Reboot at the opportunity.
- Click on Start, and it will begin flashing.
- That’s it!
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is said to be a massively successful series, as reported. During the pre-order period, the company sold 60% more than the Galaxy S22 in some markets. Also, the Galaxy S23 series will receive updates for at least five Android updates and five years of security patches. The device also offers excellent performance and battery life.
Fix: Galaxy S23 Series Missing fingerprint icon
After the July 2023 update, some users have started encountering the Fingerprint Missing icon or it not working. This can be frustrating. With the following instructions, you can try to fix it on your device:
- Open Device Settings and then head over to Security & Privacy.
- From there, tap on Biometric and then Fingerprint.
- From there, tap on Screen Off—Enable (ON).
This is occurring due to the latest WF5 software update. Because of this, it appears slowly appearing on the lock screen. Alternatively, you can enable Face Unlock, which isn’t considered as secure as biometrics.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad