Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for India
Samsung has started rolling out the November 2023 Update, which brings One UI 6.0, based on Android 14, to Galaxy S23 users in India. The firmware build is S711. Let’s see what new improvements and fixes come with the update. One UI 6.0 includes a new Quick Panel, a new font, a new emoji, updated stock apps, and an updated camera app.
The Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra already received the update in October 2023, while the Galaxy S23 Plus comes with One UI 6.0 out of the box.
Android 14-based One UI 6
The company has already confirmed that they will be rolling out the Android 14-based custom skin, One UI 6, to many devices. This includes the Galaxy A, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Z series of smartphones and tablets. The majority of devices will receive the update by the end of this year.
- The November security patch is rolled out with the November update, which fixes 65 security flaws, including major security issues.
- Further enhancements to the camera app, photo editing tools, and the user interface. This includes Quick Settings, Media Player Widgets, Battery Section, Refresh Notifications, 2-hand drag-and-drop gestures, custom camera, weather insight widgets, and other stock apps.
- Fixed the widget animation issue that users have been facing since the first release of One UI 6.
- Other issues that users have reported, such as reduced battery life, smoothness issues, and bugs, have also been fixed. Additionally, the critical feature that was preventing screen burn-in, called adaptive colour filters, has been adjusted to improve colour balance.
- One of the notable features that recently came out was the Temporarily Cloud Backup, which allows users to keep their files on Samsung Cloud for 30 days.
Moreover, Samsung is going to release One UI 6 to more devices starting in December 2023.
The company has also started rolling out One UI 6.0 to other devices like the Galaxy S22, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy A73, Galaxy A24, and Galaxy A54. All eligible users can download the latest update from the software update settings page. Alternatively, they can also flash the One UI 6 latest firmware on their device. The majority of users have already received and updated their devices. So far, no one has reported any issues with this update.
Download Android 14-based One UI 6 for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus.
If your smartphone is eligible for Android 14 and One UI 6, there are a few things you need to keep an eye on before upgrading.
Before upgrading, you should take a complete backup of your device, which you can do using the Smart Switch Program or your Samsung or Google Account. You can also backup WhatsApp messages and media and clear storage space.
- Also, charge your device. It should be charged at least 20% to install the update.
Update your Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) to the November build.
Samsung is rolling out the update via OTA; even the carrier-locked version has received the update. You can check for the new update.
- Open device settings.
- Go to Software Update.
- If an update is available, tap Download and Install to upgrade to the latest version.
Finally, on your smartphone. After that, it will automatically download and prepare to install. Alternatively, you can use the One UI 6 Firmware to sideload on your device.
Download Galaxy S23 Plus Firmware
Alternatively, you can download and manually flash the firmware on your device. The update comes with firmware version S916BXXU3BWJM in the India.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) S711BXXU1BWK9 Ins Firmware | November 2023 Firmware Update
If you prefer a manual update, you can download the official Samsung Firmware from the button below to upgrade your device using a Windows PC.
Note: We strongly recommend waiting for the OTA (Over-the-Air) update to upgrade to the latest version. Only use manual flashing if you are confident about the risks involved. The AndroidGreek Team will not be responsible for any damage caused by using this file.
LATEST FIRMWARE | Android 14 | S711BXXU1BWK9
Galaxy S23 Plus
To use the OTA update, you will receive a notification. If you missed this notification, you could check for the update by going to Device Settings > Software Update. You will likely find a Download and Install button if your device has received the update.
The device will receive more improvements over the update in the coming months. The device will receive monthly security updates for at least three years, and after that, there will be bi-monthly continuing updates for the next 5 years.
How to Flash your Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B)
So let’s begin, starting with downloading the latest Odin:
- First, you need to enable USB Debugging. After that, download Odin. | Read Detailed Guide here.
- Download the S23 Stock Firmware.
- Now move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC.
- After that, extract both files in the same folder.
- Next, connect your device to your PC using a USB cable, press Volume Up, and then use the Volume Down + Power button to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use the Volume Up button to continue, and your Odin will now show an IDCOM ID with blue, indicating that your device is connected.
- Now add the firmware by browsing the firmware files into the designated slot, like AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Don’t tick any other option in the options; the only option you need to beat is F. Rest time and Auto-Reboot in the opportunity.
- Click on Start, and it will begin flashing.
- That’s it!
It takes some time to load. After it finishes, click “Start,” and it will begin flashing. Your device will now start Installing the firmware. Many stock apps also get updates, and you can update your device apps from Google Play Store and Samsung’s Galaxy Store to access update selection accordingly.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma