Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25941.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
log, but Windows Insider Preview for Dev and Beta has received the update, for which we have the changelog. The update is available to everyone. From Windows Settings, you can update to the latest version.
Unicode Emoji 15 support has already been rolled out with Build 23475, and the latest updated colour font format, COLRv1, will offer richer emoji with a 3D-like appearance. Currently, it is supported in some apps and browsers. The updated emoji uses gradients, which bring a new design style.
Some users have reported that the Windows CoPilot icon is causing issues in the taskbar by flipping backwards for right-to-left languages.
Some minor changes to the advanced display settings include the addition of Dynamic Refresh Rate, which can be enabled by toggling it on. With Dynamic Refresh Rate, Windows 11 will adjust the refresh rate to help save power.
To use this feature, your monitor should support a variable refresh rate.
To enable a dynamic refresh rate,
- Open Windows Settings.
- Go to System and click on Display.
- Go to Advanced Display.
On top of that, some minor changes allow users to set a high refresh rate at a high display resolution.
An issue was causing Task Manager to crash when using the End Task option. This issue is still in developer mode, and End Task needs to be enabled. The Insider Preview Build has also fixed the issue, and users will receive the service update.
- The company fixed a File Explorer crash issue after powering the device. This was causing explorer.exe to crash on the login screen when attempting to enter safe mode. It also prevented the taskbar from appearing correctly after powering on the device.
- They also fixed an issue that was causing apps on the taskbar to be cut off without rounded corners when many Windows apps were opened. The taskbar was set not to combine.
- Another issue related to search was fixed, which was causing sporadic crashes when using Task Manager that included ending tasks. The search icon overlapped with the Task Manager text in the title bar. Lastly, the user can move the Task Manager window with a touch or pen.
There is a minor upgrade to the Quick Setting Flyout for Cast, adding support for troubleshooting to discover nearby displays, fixing connections, and more.
Windows Settings Update
- Removed Power and Battery Page: Windows Settings now updates the graph for battery usage in the Battery Usage section.
- Improved the performance of opening settings for Insiders with the new home page.
- This update fixes some missing labels across various places in settings in the last couple of flights and also helps improve the performance of opening settings for insiders with the new Home page.
Some users have reported that Live Caption sometimes shows the same line of text twice, which has been fixed.
There are a lot of improvements and fixes related to the File Explorer context menu and command bar dropdowns, which caused them to become transparent, and they also launched reliably.
Some known issues are the Start Menu, Search on the Taskbar, Unicode Emoji 15, and Windows CoPilot.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25941.1000 (rs_prerelease)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 25921.1000 (rs_prerelease)
— Canary Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak