Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25931.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has rolled out the latest insider preview build to the Canary channel. The company has also released the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25931 ISO build, which can be downloaded from the website. As always, the company did not share a complete changelog for the Canary Build, but some noticeable changes were made under the hood.
What is New with the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25931:
- New Unicode Emoji 15 Support: A new Unicode Emoji 15 is available to Windows Insiders in Dev and Can. Users can see, search for, and insert emoji directly from the Windows Emoji Panel. There are 15 designs, including more hearts, animals, and one new smiley face.
- Voice Access to More Areas: The company has now added support for voice access to work from the start. You can adjust the settings for voice access by navigating to Windows Settings, then Accessibility, and then Speech. This gives users the flexibility to have voice access. You can enable voice access from the accessibility flyout on the lock screen, and it can also start automatically every time you check the settings to start voice access before you sign in to your PC. With the following instructions on voice access, you can get it to fill in the password field using voice to dictate your password or PIN. You can use commands like Show Keyboard, Show Number, or Click Element Name to access other elements on the lock screen or UAC prompt.
Apart from this, there are minor changes to the Windows 11 Can build, as it mostly improves the existing new features and fix issues, which you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25931.1000 (rs_prerelease)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 25921.1000 (rs_prerelease)
— Canary Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak