Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22631.2271, 25947.1000, and 23541.1000 AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has started rolling out a new insider update for Beta, Developers, and Canary. The update brings major changes to existing apps and improvements to increase performance.
- Beta: 22631.2271
- Canary: 25947.1000
- Dev: 23541.1000
As always, many major upgrades will be available to Windows 11 Stable after testing and fixing things extensively. These betas have many bugs, and some features may need to be revised. Only a few changelog has been shared for the Canary update, except for some fixes.
This feature was previously turned off on the Windows Insider Beta channel. It now enables inking directly into edit fields. There are some major improvements, including improved usability.
Some major changes were recently introduced, including a redesign and added functionality. With the update, the company has fixed sudden crashes and improved performance over time. Even sorting changes will now persist in folders after navigating away and back.
Previously, users reported issues with launching Windows CoPilot through the icon. This still needs to be fixed and flips backwards in right-to-left languages.
Microsoft Store Update
There is a major upgrade to the Microsoft Store Build 223.08.1401.xx. There is a new Game Pass page. Subscribe to PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate on the dedicated page. It will allow users to launch the game directly.
Rich thumbnails for cloud files are under “Recommend” on the Start menu, and there is the ability to right-click to share these files, which recently rolled out but has been temporarily disabled for some Windows Insiders.
Apart from these, there are some fixes:
- They fixed the tabtip.exe crash, which impacted the ability to type.
- Fixed issues with switching search to be an icon in taskbar settings, which could cause explorer.exe to crash.
- Fixed Dev Drive as users reported it was not possible to paste a folder patch to mount into the dialogue when creating a new Dev Drive.
- They fixed the Task Manager with the “end task” option on the details page. The recent build crashed.
- HDR Wallpaper: sporadic explorer.exe crash related to the use of HDR wallpaper
Apart from this, there is a fix for taking Windows Mode screenshots that previously captured the entire screen instead of the app in focus for some insiders. There are still some known issues with the Insider program. You can read about those issues on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 22631.2271, 25947.1000, and 23541.1000 (ni_release)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 22631.2271.230825-2210 (ni_release)
— Beta Channel
Windows 11 Build 25947.100 (rs_prerelease)
— Can Channel
Windows 11 Build 23541.1000 (ni_prerelease)
— Dev Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- How to use GBoard Custom Emoji Stickerby Love Adhikari
- Flipkart Big Billion Day 2023 Launch and Dealsby Mehak
- These are the TWS you should Buy under 2K Best Deal Guideby Romeshwar Prasad
- Honor 90 is just bad Phone, Skip!by Romeshwar Prasad
- YouTube unveils an AI tool to suggest music, backgrounds, dubbing, and video topics.by Love Adhikari