Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25967 AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has announced Windows 11 Dev Build 25967, and it brings minor changes. There aren’t a lot of new features. There is also a Windows Canary update, which was also released on the same day, but the company hasn’t shared the complete changelog yet.
The Cortana app has been removed, and support for Cortana has ended for a while. Now users will see Windows CoPilot on the Tab Switch. The shortcut key for this is ALT + TAB. Don’t confuse this with launching Windows CoPilot, which you can do with Windows + C.
Now the apps that come with Windows 11 installation don’t show the system components labeled.
Windows Subsystem for Linux
The WSL September 2023 update includes networking improvements.
Users can now scroll to Quick Settings, and there are also some layout improvements for better effectiveness.
For some time, users have been facing unexpectedly transparent backgrounds for the File Explorer drop-down and context menu. Also, there was a Search Box error that showed the correct folder name when you were in Gallery.
There has been an Explorer.exe crash that has been impacting the taskbar reliability, and there are also improvements when expanding the Navigation pane.
There is a new homepage setting that is dynamic and personalized. It has multiple cards that provide device access, quick access, and manage your Microsoft accounts, like Recommended Settings, Cloud Storage, Account Recovery, Personalisation, Microsoft 365, Xbox, and Bluetooth devices.
Furthermore, the system components have now been moved to a new page from Settings > Apps > Installed to Settings > System > System components.
Microsoft Store Update
There is a new Windows update version rolling out to the Insider, Canary, and Dev channels. With this update, there is a visual refresh of the Windows license.
The company said that some features are only available on Windows 11 Home and Pro Edition and are not available on devices managed by organisations.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25967 (ni__prerelease)
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
Windows 11 Build 25967.1000 (ni_prerelease)
— Can Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma