Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 23570 AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft has announced the Windows 11 Insider Preview Update, which brings some minor updates. The company is further optimising Windows 11 to provide a performance boost. The update is available for Preview, Developer, Beta, and Canary.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build
- 23570 (Dev Channel)
- 22621 (Beta Channel)
- 25977 (Canary Channel)
Before going further, Microsoft announced the 9th anniversary of the Windows Insider Programme, which brings two special backgrounds that you can download from the button below. The wallpaper includes both light and dark themes.
Microsoft also announced the ISO build for the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23565, which you can download from here. The company has also started rolling out the update to everyone. You can update your Windows to the latest version by navigating to Windows Settings > Windows Update > Click on Download & Install.
Windows Start Menu
The Xbox Game Bar now appears under the Start Menu, which you can update via the Microsoft Store.
- You can navigate by following Settings > System > Apps > Installed Apps.
- Under All apps in the Start menu, it shows as a System Label.
There are new richer emojis that appear to be 3D and designed with Fluent Emoji.
Taskbar and System Tray
The network icon in the system tray now animates and replaces the disconnected globe when a connection is in progress, which takes time when establishing the internet.
The update affects the search highlight gleam in the search box. Select Gleam, a Bing.com, now appears for daily searches and is also available to a small audience initially, with plans to deploy more broadly in the coming month.
There is a new logo that starts appearing with the latest update.
- You can start Windows CoPilot across multiple monitors. You can open it by pressing the Windows + C shortcut key.
- It also appears in the task view. The shortcut key for this is Windows + Tab.
- You can also navigate to Windows CoPilot from the taskbar. For this, use Windows + T from any monitor.
- Spotlight on the desktop is enabled by default.
Fixed issues and underlying problems that were impacting the reliability of File Explorer, such as Windows hanging for OneDrive. Also, if a lot of images are loaded in the gallery, it now shows a loading state instead of implying that the gallery is empty while it loads.
Bluetooth LE Audio
This build also improves accessibility with Bluetooth LE Audio, which can be quite useful with hearing aids. This adds the functionality to directly pair, stream audio, and take calls on Windows PCs with LE Audio Technology support.
- Additional capabilities for hearing aid experience on Windows include controlling audio presets directly within the Windows Settings.
class="wp-block-heading">Windows Location Improvements
You can now control and manage the apps that have access to the list of Wi-Fi networks. You can also use it to determine your location.
- You can now view and modify which apps can access the list of Wi-Fi networks by navigating to Settings > Privacy & Security > Locations.
- The process of sharing the location with trusted apps has also added a new prompt that appears the first time an app wants to access your location or Wi-Fi information.
- Enable location service and allow the app to access your location, helping to complete tasks like finding directions or checking the weather without navigating to settings.
Next, the prompt will notify users with an unexpected request for access to location services, and you can disable it by turning off “Notify When Apps Request Location” in Location Settings to hide the prompt when location access is disabled. Once permissions are granted, your apps that can use location or Wi-Fi information will appear in the Recent Activity on the Location page.
In the EEA, Windows will now require consent to share data between Windows and other signed-in Microsoft services. Because of this, some functionality might not be available, like the Recommended section on the Start menu. Apart from this, there are a lot of known issues that have been fixed. You can also submit feedback in the Feedback Hub (Windows + F) under Device > Choose category.
Apart from this, there is a fix for taking Windows Mode screenshots that previously captured the entire screen instead of the app in focus for some insiders. There are still some known issues with the Insider program. You can read about those issues on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25977.1000.231013-1534.RS_PRERELEASE
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
9-year Windows Insider Program anniversary special desktop backgrounds
Windows 11 Build 23570.1000.231013-1312 (NI_PRERELEASE)
— Dev Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma