Windows 11 22635 Beta | Windows 11 Insider Preview Build
Microsoft released another build to the Windows 11 Insider Preview, Build 22635.2552, which brings minor updates. The update is rolling out gradually to everyone, and to get the update faster, navigate to Windows Settings > Windows Update > Toggle “Get the latest updates as they are available.” Some features may not be available upon release but will be available to everyone over time. Let’s check the changes and improvements that are said to be rolling out to everyone in the Beta Channel.
- System components are now labelled, including the appearance of the installed system components in Settings > System > System Components.
- The Xbox Game Bar is also located under Settings > Gaming.
- Dynamic Lighting Improvements: OEMs can customise their OS images for their new PCs, along with new improvements that bring a couple of items to different sections of the Settings app. This includes the default dynamic lighting settings.
- Grouping Apps under One Folder: In the Start menu, you now have a folder that contains recently added apps on your PC, appearing under the Recommended section of the Start menu.
Apart from this, there are a lot of optimisations and improvements with this update, including fixes that you can read about on the Windows Insider Blog.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2552 ni_release
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
9-year Windows Insider Program anniversary special desktop backgrounds
Windows 11 Build 10.0.22635.2552 (ni_release)
— Beta Channel
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
Download ISO from Microsoft Insider Preview Download Page
Here is the guide if you prefer to download the ISO file from the official Microsoft Site.
- Open the Microsoft Insider Preview page, and scroll down to Select Edition.
- Choose Build from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the language and then click on continue.
- After that, click on 64-bit; that’s it.
How to install Windows 11?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Registered for Windows 11 Dev.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Create a Bootable Windows Insider Preview-Windows 11 Drive
- After downloading the Windows 11 ISO, navigate to the download folder.
- Once connected to a PC, conduct a FAT32 format on your Pendrive (DOS 11 Bootable Pendrive)
- Pick Extract from the right-click menu on the Windows 11 ISO file, and then select the USB Flash Drive.
- Once the extraction process is complete, you may perform a Windows upgrade.
- It’s completed!
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma