Tiny11 is a custom ISO build developed by @NTDEV. It aims to declutter unnecessary apps, services, and features for a less resource-intensive experience that can even work on low-end, unsupported hardware.
Before proceeding, you need to know that this is not an official Microsoft product and is not supported by Microsoft. As a result, Tiny11 23H2 may not be as stable or compatible with all software and hardware.
It’s built with the open-source OSDBuilder to declutter Windows 11 23H2.
- It’s 20% smaller than the official Windows 11 ISO, meaning it’s only about 3.5GB. This makes it more compact and suitable for devices with limited storage.
- It removes unnecessary components to improve performance on low-end devices. This also means you may need to install additional software to get the same functionality.
- It supports all major features, like CoPilot, native RAR support, a redesigned volume slider, and new settings, including support for RGB controls.
- It maintains many security features like Microsoft Defender Antivirus, Firewall, Core Isolation, and data encryption and works as expected with Windows Update, activation, and essential included apps.
- Microsoft Edge is excluded from the installation, allowing users to choose their preferred browser.
- It removes the telemetry feature to protect users’ privacy, empowering them with greater control over their privacy.
- One of the major changes is the integration of Xbox identity provider support for seamless access to games from the Microsoft Store and the utilisation of Xbox-related services.
Note: Since this is not affiliated with Microsoft, you may encounter some issues and not be able to receive official support from Microsoft.
Download Tiny11 23H2
It is available for download, and the installation process is similar to the clean install on a Bootable USB Drive. By following the on-screen instructions, you can install Tiny11.
This does require a genuine Windows 11 or Windows 10 licence, which is why many users do not trust Tiny11 23H2 due to concerns about the potential risks involved in using a modified Windows image.
Benefits of Tiny11 23H2
This could be quite beneficial, especially for those who are looking for a lightweight and customisable version of Windows 11.
- Supported on low-end devices and on unsupported Windows 11 hardware requirements.
- Improved performance on low-end devices.
- Protects the user’s privacy.
Tiny11 23H2 is suitable for users who are looking for a lightweight, customisable, and privacy-oriented Windows 11 experience on low-end devices. It’s crucial to acknowledge potential limitations.
It is important to be aware of potential limitations as it’s a third-party project and may not be compatible with all applications or receive official Microsoft support. It should only be used if users understand the risks involved and trust the developer.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad