Download Windows 11 22H2 for Unsupported Hardware | Install Windows 11 on almost any unsupported PC
Microsoft’s latest offering is Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2. However, there are many devices that are not compatible with Windows 11 due to hardware requirements. If you’re unsure if your computer supports Windows 11, you can use the PC Health Check tool to check. To install Windows 11 on your PC, you will need TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot enabled, which most PCs do not have enabled by default. You can check for these settings in your BIOS under Security Settings. If your PC still does not support Windows 11, you can download an ISO file to install Windows 11 22H2 on any laptop. This allows you to either upgrade your current device or perform a clean install of Windows 11 on your PC.
You can download the Windows 11 22H2 ISO for unsupported PCs, which is the best option for users who want to create a bootable installation media (such as a USB flash drive or DVD) or create a virtual machine (.ISO file) to install Windows 11. The ISO file provided is multi-editing, and uses your product key to unlock the correct edition.
It’s worth noting that despite Microsoft stating that Windows 11 22H2 is only available for supported PCs, you can use it on unsupported PCs using ISOs. However, you should be aware that this process can be risky and should be done at your own risk. Before proceeding, ensure that you are familiar with the process of installing Windows on your system.
Download Windows 11 2022 Update l Version 22H2
If you prefer clean installation or manual upgrading, then you can download the ISO Package, and installation guide mentioned down below.
This is an AMD64 based on the x64 architecture, which is the most-preferred architecture for Windows 11 PCs.
How to install Windows 11 22H2?
Here are some pre-requirements to check before installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Please check Windows 11 requirements here; if this error cannot be fixed, please refer to the troubleshooting guide here.
- Download drivers and firmware
- Keep a backup of all critical documents, data, and apps.
- One compact flash drive (USB).
How to Install Windows 11 on your Computer
- After shutting down your computer, perform a boot-up.
- After turning on the computer, press the Boot key (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up) to start it (HP laptop: Esc, Asus: F12; check the internet for the boot key as it appears at the beginning of the PC boot up).
- After selecting your USB Flash Drive, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please click Next if you do not have the product key.
- Select Custom, select Drive 0 (Or the C drive partition) as the partition type and then click Format/Next to install Windows 11 according to your choices.
- It eventually restarted. Now you can remove the USB drive.
- Following that, Windows 11 will begin to boot on your computer. Now all that remains is for you to create an account.
- That is all!
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices