Download OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13 Public Beta 2 build | Android 13
OnePlus rollout OxygenOS 13 Beta ahead of stable release to OnePlus 10 Pro, based on Android 13. This is the second beta build with new features, bug fixes, and optimization. Google announced their Android 13 Developer Preview, and OnePlus has started rolling out their next major upgrade ColorOS 13 Public Beta. Recruitment is available for the OnePlus 10 Pro, and You can apply for the Trail version from the device settings.
However, the Beta for the OnePlus device is available for America, India, Europe, and China. It is expected to roll out to other regions quite imminent. It is not advised that you sideload the OTA Update.zip file on your daily driver and wait for the Public rollout.
Download OnePlus 10 Pro Beta Build
The company has released two major updates, with stability improvements, bringing several bug fixes and optimizations. Courtesy: Some_Random_Username [XDA-Developers Senior Member]
Update your device to the latest OxygenOS A.15 or OxygenOS A.16.
- Global | Rollback package
- India (NE2211_11_C_OTA_1170_all_43b433_00011011) – Download | A.15 | Rollback package
- Europe (NE2213_11_C_OTA_1170_all_bdbb98_01000100) – Download | A.15 | Rollback package
- North America (NE2215_11_C_OTA_1170_all_43b433_10100001) – Download | A.15 | Rollback package
How to Sideload, Install ColorOS 13 OTA BETA Update on OnePlus Device
You can sideload the Beta OTA Update package from the device settings and not be compatible with the OnePlus 10 Pro from T-Mobile.
- Starting with downloading the Update.Zip file, Move to your device storage.
- After downloading, enable the Developer option from Device settings and go to about device.
- Go to Version and Tap x7 build number to enable the Developer Option.
- After that, You can sideload ColorOS 13 on Oneplus 10 Pro with the following device.
For India, Europe
- Open Device settings, and head over to About device.
- Then Update to date, and tap on the triple-dot icon at the upper-right corner.
- Go to Local Install, Browse the update package and then extract the file.
- Click on upgrade, and wait for it to finish the installation.
For Global Model
- Download Oppo Local Update apk, and then Launch the app.
- Tap on the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Browser, and find the update package.
- Open it, and Wait for it to finish the installation.
Once you finish installation, Your device will restart. Now you can enjoy using Android 13 Beta, Checkout compatible devices, and how to Join ColorOS 13 Beta Program, and how you can rollback.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25217.1001 (rs_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Download Microsoft’s New Windows HDR Calibration app; How to use on Windows 11
- Bharti Airtel 5G Plus with 600 Mbps speed launched in 8 Cities
- Best Way to Download Videos from Facebook on iPhone & iPad
- Lark Player for Android: Best Free Music Player App to Listen to Music Offline