After an eight-month wait, Magisk released its first major updater. John Wu announced that the public beta for Magisk v24 Apk will is out. With this update, the Ztgisk API v2 has been added, which is a completely new way to work with Magisk. Magisk is a rooting tool that can be used by Superusers. Magiskhide is no longer on Magisk, but you can still use a third-party module to get around Google’s SafetyNet. Download Magisk v24 Apk to Root your Android 12 Devices.
Download Magisk V24 APK and ZIP BETA
|Magisk V24.1: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v24.1/Magisk-v24.1.apk
Magisk V24.0: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v24.0/Magisk-v24.0.apk
Download Magisk V24.0 Zip File: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/archive/refs/tags/v24.1.zip
Full Changelog of Magisk V24 and features
Hopefully, this post was useful, and if you run into any problems, you can report them on the GitHub Repository. We appreciate your presence. We’d appreciate hearing your important opinion and input. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below.
- India’s framework to tackle deepfakes before they disrupt democracyby Mehak
- Stop Buying an Avita Laptop: Bad Customer Support, Stuck on Boot, and Windows Update Restartby Love Adhikari
- Google Chrome adds a boarding pass detector to Androidby Mehak
- Xbox App Compact Mode for Windows Portal Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Find your Spotify Wrapped 2023by Mehak