How to Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account From My Phone
In recent times, whistleblowers and Facebook’s leaked reports have confirmed that Instagram is toxic for teenagers. Or for any reason, you want to quit Instagram but uninstalling isn’t a solution. If for any reason you want to remove yourself from Instagram, then Meta’s Instagram will allow you to delete your Instagram account permanently.
Some people think it might be complicated, but it’s quite straightforward to remove your profile from Instagram. However, Instagram gives users two options to opt for: either you can temporarily delete, which will remove images and videos from your account but you will get them whenever you want, or else permanently delete them. Without further ado, let’s check it out with step-by-step instructions.
Temporarily disable your Instagram account.
- Open Instagram.com in your browser, and continue by logging in with your account.
- Head over to your profile from the upper-right corner of the display.
- Next, click on Profile, and then click Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, and from there, click on the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Enter your password to confirm you want to temporarily disable your Instagram account.
- That’s it.
Note: You can re-activate your Instagram account. For this, all you have to do is to log in to your account anytime to log back in. Permanently
Delete your Instagram account Permanently
- Navigate to this page here, to access the Instagram Account Remove request page.
- Log in with the account you want to remove, and then choose the reason from the drop-down menu.
- Once you choose, enter the password to confirm your action.
- That’s it! Click Delete “username,” and you’re done!
Note: After submitting your request for permanent removal, your page will remain hidden for 30 days, during which you can ask to revert the action. After 30 days of a removal request, you won’t be able to undo it.
We believe this article remains helpful for you and has successfully, either temporarily or permanently, deleted your Instagram account. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below. Keep an eye out for future updates on the subject.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad