GCam for Asus ROG Phone II (I001D) – Android 12: Download Google Camera v8 Apk
If you are looking for the most compatible Google Camera app for the Asus ROG Phone II, you might want to have the appropriate Gcam version.
Finding an appropriate Gcam port for a specific device is challenging, but thanks to the community, we have some ideas that work best for the Asus ROG Phone II (I001D). With this app, you can use Google Camera on your Asus ROG Phone II (I001D).
Well-known Camera application, which Google itself develops for Android. In recent years, Google Pixel devices have become known for their top-of-the-line post-processing algorithms. It is one of the most requested applications for non-Google smartphones because Gcam has features like.
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion Tracking.
- Video @4K 60 fps, Timelapse, Slow Motion
- Playground sticker
- Check if your device supports Camera2API.
- You need Google Play Services if you have not installed MicroG or GCam Service Provider.
- Download the GCam Package or from the Centralised Google Camera Portal.
Download GCam for Asus ROG Phone II (I001D)
You can either download the suggested version or head over to our GCam portable to download the latest GCam for your device.
Suggested version: There might be a better version available; this GCam apk is tested and used by the community.
Google Camera Portal
How to Install Google Camera port on Asus ROG Phone II (I001D)
Before proceeding, ensure you have enabled the unknown source installation from device settings.
- Tap on the GCam Apk that you have downloaded.
- Choose Install, and yes to confirm your action, Wait for the app to install.
- Once it finishes, Restart your device.
- That’s it!
If you encounter a ”Parsing error” or “couldn’t install” error, try to resolve the following reason.
- Remove the previous/old version of the GCam installed app and try to reinstall it.
- Gcam for you is unsupportable, only with specific android versions, and check the processor and download x64 bit or x32 bit accordingly.
How to uninstall the GCam apk file
You can uninstall it like any other application.
There are a lot of GCam versions available for different devices and versions. To choose from, you can head over here to check the latest version available and give it a shot. If you think that’s not a great choice, please share your version with us in the comment below.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices