Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) Firmware Build S916BXXS1AWBM | INDIA
Samsung has started rolling out their March SMR (Security Maintenance Release) for the Galaxy S23 Plus. Other devices from this series, including the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Ultra, have already received the March security patch. This update is gradually rolling out and weighs around 350MB through an OTA update with a firmware build of S91*U1UES1AWBM.
However, this update doesn’t seem to add any new features to the device. It should be mentioned that you can expect new features to come with future updates in the coming months. The update will first arrive on unlocked versions of the Galaxy S23 Plus and then will roll out to carrier-locked versions, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
This update is more about fixing vulnerabilities. Samsung fixed 11 vulnerabilities, while Google patched 39 vulnerabilities, making 50 vulnerability fixes. Five of these fixes were critical, 35 were high, none were moderate, and three were already fixed, while five were not applicable.
Download the Galaxy S23 Plus March 2023 Firmware Update
Galaxy S23 Plus users are likely to receive this update through OTA. You will receive a notification when it is available, or you can check for the latest version by going to Device Settings > Software Update. Please note that this update is being rolled out in stages, and if you haven’t received it yet, you should receive it soon.
LATEST FIRMWARE | Android 13
Galaxy S23 Plus
Note: We strongly recommend waiting for the OTA (Over-the-Air) update to upgrade to the latest version. Only use manual flashing if you are confident about the risks involved. The AndroidGreek Team will not be responsible for any damage caused by using this file.
Changelog To get the best out of your device We recommend that you keep your device up to date monitor and check regularly are software updates. More info at: https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-S906B/EUX/doc.html Data app update The apps below become possible updated to the latest version after the software update. • Samsung Notes Addons, Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet. Smart Things, Samsung Members, Calculator, Smart Switch, Voice Recorder Update information • Version One IJI: 5.1 • Version: S906BXXU3CWBE / S906BOXM3CWBF / S906BXXU3CWBE • Size: 339.02 MB • Security patch level: March 1, 2023
To use the OTA update, you will receive a notification. If you missed this notification, you could check for the update by going to Device Settings > Software Update. You will likely find a Download and Install button if your device has received the update.
How to Flash your Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus:
- Begin by enabling USB Debugging and downloading Odin. You can read a detailed guide here.
- Download the S23 Plus Stock Firmware.
- Move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC and extract both files.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable and press Volume Up. Then use Volume Down + Power to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use Volume Up to continue. Odin will now show an IDCOM ID in blue, indicating your device is connected.
- Add the firmware by browsing for the firmware files in their designated slots: AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Do not tick any other options; only F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot should be selected.
- Click Start to begin flashing.
It may take some time for the process to complete. Once it finishes, click Start again to begin flashing. Your device will now start installing the firmware. Finally, ODIN will display a confirmation message indicating that you have successfu
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma