Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) Firmware Build S918BXXS1AWBM | INDIA
Samsung has started rolling out its March update to all Galaxy S23 Ultra users in India. Other devices from the Galaxy S23 Series, including the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Plus, will likely start receiving the update soon. This update comes with the March 2023 Security patch and includes bug fixes.
Typically, updates are released on the first Monday of the month. However, this year is different since the March 2023 Android Security Bulletin was released alongside Android 14 Developer Preview 2 with the latest SPL. Google has yet to roll out this update through its stable channel.
Although Google is usually the first to release security patches, Samsung has received this update ahead of other OEMs, including Google. Samsung is rolling out this patch with firmware build S91xBXXS1AWBM, which can be downloaded using the button below.
Download the Galaxy S23 Ultra March 2023 Firmware Update
Galaxy S23 Ultra users are likely to receive this update through OTA. You will receive a notification when it is available, or you can check for the latest version by going to Device Settings > Software Update. Please note that this update is being rolled out in stages, and if you haven’t received it yet, you should receive it soon.
LATEST FIRMWARE | Android 13
Galaxy S23 Ultra
Note: We strongly recommend waiting for the OTA (Over-the-Air) update to upgrade to the latest version. Only use manual flashing if you are confident about the risks involved. The AndroidGreek Team will not be responsible for any damage caused by using this file.
Changelog To get the best out of your device We recommend that you keep your device up to date monitor and check regularly are software updates. More info at: https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-S906B/EUX/doc.html Data app update The apps below become possible updated to the latest version after the software update. • Samsung Notes Addons, Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet. Smart Things, Samsung Members, Calculator, Smart Switch, Voice Recorder Update information • Version One IJI: 5.1 • Version: S906BXXU3CWBE / S906BOXM3CWBF / S906BXXU3CWBE • Size: 339.02 MB • Security patch level: March 1, 2023
To use the OTA update, you will receive a notification. If you missed this notification, you could check for the update by going to Device Settings > Software Update. You will likely find a Download and Install button if your device has received the update.
How to Flash your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra:
- Begin by enabling USB Debugging and downloading Odin. You can read a detailed guide here.
- Download the S23 Ultra Stock Firmware.
- Move Odin and the Firmware into the same folder on your PC and extract both files.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable and press Volume Up. Then use Volume Down + Power to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Use Volume Up to continue. Odin will now show an IDCOM ID in blue, indicating your device is connected.
- Add the firmware by browsing for the firmware files in their designated slots: AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, and HOME_CSC in CSC.
- Do not tick any other options; only F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot should be selected.
- Click Start to begin flashing.
It may take some time for the process to complete. Once it finishes, click Start again to begin flashing. Your device will now start installing the firmware. Finally, ODIN will display a confirmation message indicating that you have successfully installed the latest firmware on your device.
- India’s framework to tackle deepfakes before they disrupt democracyby Mehak
- Stop Buying an Avita Laptop: Bad Customer Support, Stuck on Boot, and Windows Update Restartby Love Adhikari
- Google Chrome adds a boarding pass detector to Androidby Mehak
- Xbox App Compact Mode for Windows Portal Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Find your Spotify Wrapped 2023by Mehak