Instagram Video Download Online Free: The Ultimate Guideline [2023 Update]
People want to download Instagram videos online for free for many reasons. They want to collect study materials for marketing research or reposting on other social media platforms. While Instagram only allows users to save videos and pictures within the app, the need for downloading them to personal devices has significantly increased.
In this guideline, we will share instructions on downloading Instagram videos online for free using one of the best available downloaders at this time. Which downloader is it? Let’s explore.
How to download Instagram Videos online for free
Snapinsta.app – the online Instagram downloader
Snapinsta.app is a free and HD online Instagram video downloader. With the Snapinsta.app, you can download reels, photos, and igtv to your Smartphone or laptop easily. The tool is easy to use and works perfectly on any iOS or Android device.
However, it does not support downloading videos and photos from private accounts. The advantages of using Snapins.app are undeniable, including:
- Downloading anything from Instagram, including photos and videos in HD quality
- Free and unlimited to use and download.
- Safety is assured because no installation or, malware or pop-ups are needed.
How to download Instagram videos, photos, reels, igtv on window
- Open the snapinsta.app on a web browser like Chrome Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Copy the Instagram link of the video/reels/picture and paste it to the toolbar on the screen.
- Click on the download button.
- When the video appears on the screen, continue clicking on the download video button under the video to save it to your device.
Steps to download Instagram stories, reels, and igtv are the same on Snapinsta.app. Choose a suitable Instagram downloader and remember that the URL must be from a public account.
How to download Instagram videos on your Smartphone
Not only does it work well on laptops and desktops, but the Snapinsta.app is also compatible with smartphones without app installation. Below are steps to download Instagram videos online for free on Smartphones.
- Return to the Instagram app and tap on the video you want to download.
- Tap on the “…”
- Next, open the Snapinsta.app on your Smartphone using Safari (with iOS devices), Internet Browser (with Android devices**)** or Chrome.
- Paste the URL of the Instagram video you have copied into the toolbar box and tap on the download button..
- The video will appear on the screen, then tap on the download video button like you do on the window to save it to your Smartphone.
- Open the download folder on your phone to edit the video, then send it to other people via other applications or upload it on other platforms.
Alternatives tool to download Instagram videos, photos, reels
If you do not want to download Instagram stories online for free through Snapinssta.app, do not worry. Savegram.info can be a good alternative. The tool is fraught with the full features of downloading anything from IG.
Here are steps to download videos, photos, reels, and stories from Instagram on
- Open Savegram.info on your Smartphone or Computer.
- Open Instagram on the App or Website and copy the link of the video that you want to download.
- After that, go back to the Savegram > paste the link in the toolbar box and hit Download. Once the video is loaded on the web page, please scroll down and hit Download Video to store it on your device.
- Furthermore, to download Instagram stories or reels, visit those features on savegram.info to enjoy.
We believe you have successfully downloaded Instagram Videos, Stories, and Photos on your Phone or Computer; thanks for being with us. Remember to share the bugs so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma