Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
The LineageOS operating system is an Android-based platform that runs mostly free and open-source software on smartphones, tablet computers, and set-top boxes. From the custom ROM CyanogenMod, it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. ended development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. held the rights to the Cyanogen name, LineageOS took on the name. Today We Guide ” Download and Install LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020) with Android 12.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Noteworthy: LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020) with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with LineageOS 19.0. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
LineageOS 19.0 finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020) with Android 12. Download Android 12 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020).
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
|Download ROM (LineageOS 19.0 )||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
|Download Android 12 Gapps||Download Here|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020)
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install LineageOS 19.0 follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate LineageOS 19.0 custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
- After that, Again Click to Install Button and Flash Android 12 GApps (If you Need Google Apps then Flash it)
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 LineageOS 19.0.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the LineageOS 19.0 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, LineageOS 19.0 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When LineageOS 19.0 has been available to download?
Official LineageOS 19.0 has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with LineageOS 19.0?
It takes time because LineageOS 19.0 has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device LineageOS 19.0 has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM LineageOS 19.0 allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if LineageOS 19.0 is not available to download.
You can download another version of LineageOS 19.0, and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed LineageOS 19.0 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (n8000/n8010/n8020). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices
- How to use Microsoft Phone Link to sync your Android phone with Windows PCs
- The Best Upcoming Smartphone in February for Every Budget
- Download Samsung Pass from the Microsoft Store, available for Windows 10 and 11.