CS2, or Counter Strike 2, is the latest iteration of one of the world’s best first-person shooter game series. Being an FPS-based game, achieving a high FPS plays an essential role. This is because while playing, we need to respond to opponents immediately, and the speed of this response depends on the FPS you are playing at. I know this concept is defined by the phrase “frames per second.”
However, some people need to learn about this, and even if someone knows, they may need to learn how to achieve such a high FPS. However, this is not a common concern because high FPS results in reduced input lag improved aiming accuracy, and overall better gameplay. Users must optimize their system, in-game settings, and more to attain this. To better understand this concern, please read the article below.
Ultimate Guide: Achieving 1300 FPS in CS2
You should know that CS2, by default, offers 380 FPS. However, as we mentioned earlier, the importance and benefits of achieving higher FPS are significant. Alongside that, we mentioned that to achieve higher FPS, you need to check hardware and software requirements to run the game smoothly. Based on different user experiences, we have identified some ways to achieve 1300 FPS in CS2. Let us look at them individually.
- CPU: Intel Core i9-14900KF overclocked to 8 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
- RAM: 32 GB DDR5-8333
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Tachyon X
- Storage: 1 TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD
- Cooling: Custom liquid nitrogen cooling loop
- Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift Pro PG248QP (540 Hz refresh rate)
Once you comply with these hardware requirements, you will find that these configurations impact the overall FPS experience in CS2. You will observe that new options for higher FPS appear in the game settings, and you can enjoy higher FPS subject to the above requirements’ capabilities. Whether it is the CPU or GPU, both are assigned to specific game action handling and effective optimization, even if you have high FPS.
Game settings optimization
The second thing you need to look for to get 1300 FPS in CS2 is Game Settings. These settings have a significant impact on your entire game strategy. For example, if you have a high resolution, it demands more GPU power and accordingly reduces FPS. Reducing the resolution can lead to higher FPS and meet your requirement of achieving 1300 FPS. Similar to resolution, graphic quality, V-sync, FOV, resolution scale, decal quality, and numerous other things. Users often need clarification in this area, so to address such concerns, here are the best Game Settings optimizations for higher FPS.
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Refresh rate: 540Hz
- Graphics quality: Low
- Anti-aliasing: None
- Vertical sync: Off
Launch Options and Configuration Tweaks
I hope the above ways help you achieve 1300 FPS, but there is one more way that affects FPS. Launch options are a way to give the game high priority to your CPU, turn off unnecessary features, set the game in full-screen mode, adjust the game’s graphics settings, and many more. Since launch options do these things, they ultimately boost your FPS. There are numerous examples, such as -fullscreen (to launch in fullscreen), -window (to launch in Windowed Mode), and more. To add launch options, follow these steps.
- Launch on Steam.
- Go to the library and find CS2.
- Right-click on it and select Properties.
- Next, select launch options and enter the launch options that you want.
- That is all. In this way, you can add launch options and increase your chances of increasing FPS.
Third-party Tools and Software
Up to this point, many of you have achieved high FPS in CS2. However, numerous users seek something that can achieve such FPS in seconds. For this, multiple tools and software offer the capability to increase FPS. Some examples are MSI Afterburner, ASUS GPU Tweak II, SAPPHIRE Trixx, Process Lasso, etc. Here, we explain how to increase FPS using MSI Afterburner.
- Firstly, download and install MSI Afterburner.
- Then open MSI Afterburner.
- Now click on the Settings icon >> Monitoring Tab.
- Check the GPU Core Clock, Memory Clock, Temperature, and Power usage.
- Click on the Curve Editor tab >> Core Clock Curve and drag the curve up.
- Similarly, drag the curve up for the memory clock curve and apply the settings.
- Lastly, click OK to close the settings. That is it.
Besides these methods, take note of a few tips that can help you maximize FPS and reach the 1300 FPS mark in CS2. These tips include lowering the resolution, reducing graphic settings, enabling multi-thread rendering, clearing unnecessary background programs, and playing on low-populated servers. I assume you have learned various ways to achieve 1300 FPS in CS2. Most of you probably have, but if any users still have questions, please ask them below.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How can I increase FPS in CS: GO 2?
Ans. The best thing to do is play with low shadows, but you can also try the abovementioned methods.
Q2. Does CS2 support Vulkan?
Ans. CS2 launch options allow you to use Vulkan.
Q3. Is CS2 more demanding than CS: GO?
Ans. Regarding GPU requirements, CS2 is indeed more demanding than CS: GO.
Q4. Is 120 FPS good for CS: GO?
Ans. It depends on your requirements, but 120 FPS or higher is generally recommended.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma