Have you ever wondered: “When you play games or do any graphics-intensive workload on your graphics card…” At that time, what’s your graphics card temperature? With Windows 11, you don’t need any third-party software to check.
So in this article, we will share how to check the temperature of your GPU on Windows 11. Knowing this could help you diagnose specific problems on your computer, like when your GPU overheats and tends to throttle, potentially impacting games and other programs.
How to Monitor the GPU Temperature in Windows 11
Before continuing, it only works with Windows 11 with a dedicated graphics card and does not work with an integrated graphics card. So without further ado, let’s dive into this.
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Afterward, go to Performance by clicking on the right panel on the Task Manager.
- Navigate to GPU, and then to the bottom, you’ll see GPU Temperature, which will be displayed in Celsius unless you manually convert it to Fahrenheit.
Apart from this, there are several other methods to check your GPU temperature. One of the most popular programs for this is MSI Afterburner. This software gives much more detail alongside GPU temperature, like the real-time information mentioned earlier.
Depending on your PC’s manufacturer, tools can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website, like AsusROG, which also has a similar app called Armory Crate, which includes both CPU and GPU temperature with more advanced functionality.
However, if you only want to know about your CPU temperature, let Task Manager do the job. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback.
- How to fix Samsung One UI cloned WhatsApp crashing/workingby Love Adhikari
- How to buy more storage for your iPhoneby Akhil Sharma
- Popular music download apps for seamless listeningby Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft aims for better security, AI, and fast updates with its next-generation Windows 12 OS (Project CorePC)by Romeshwar Prasad
- What is the UPI interchange fee and who will pay it?by Mehak