How to Change Signature in Outlook on PC and Mobile
An email signature is an excellent tool for adding business details at the bottom of your emails. It also works as a virtual business card with all your details. If you’re wondering how to add or change a signature in Outlook, this article will show you how.
Microsoft has recently released its latest version for Mac, which is free to use. You no longer need a Microsoft 365 subscription to use Outlook on Mac. The company is also working on a new web-based Outlook for Windows. However, at this time, other services like Gmail are coming.
Why Use an Email Signature on Outlook?
It gives recipients information with things you have saved, like your name and profession, along with contact details. An email signature could include your name, job title, department, email address, telephone number, links for call-to-action, and profile picture.
Email signatures can have different visuals and styles that you can customize. For example, you can bold the text or make it italic or underlined. You can even add neon text and other features.
Change Email Signature in Outlook on Windows
If you are using a Windows device and have been using Outlook, then follow these instructions:
- Open Outlook and click on File from the navigation menu. For the new version of Outlook, you need to click on View from the navigation menu and select View Settings.
- From there, click on Options and choose Mail from Outlook Options.
- There you will find the Signature section. From there, select the Signature to Edit box. For the new version of Outlook, go to View All Settings and then Account. There you will find the option for Signatures.
- This will open a new dialog box where you can edit your signature. Once you finish editing, click OK to confirm your action.
This is how you can change a signature in Outlook on Windows. Now let’s look at how to do it on Mac.
Change Email Signature in Outlook on Mac
- Open Outlook and go to Preferences from the top menu bar.
- There you will find Signatures. Click on it and then click Edit.
- Now you can edit or create a new signature you want to use.
- Once you have made changes, click the Save icon (floppy disk icon) to save your changes.
Now let’s see how to do it using Outlook on your iPhone.
Change Email Signature in Outlook on iPhone.
- Open Outlook and click on the profile icon in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Next, tap on Settings and go to the Mail section.
- There you will find the option for signature. From there, you can edit your signature.
- Once you finish making changes to your signature, save your settings.
It’s similar to making Android changes, just like on iPhone.
Change Email Signature in Outlook on Android
- Open Outlook on Android and click on Profile in the app’s upper-left corner.
- Tap on Settings (gear icon) placed at the bottom-left. In the Mail section, you will find a Signature option.
- Click on it and start making changes to your signature. Once you finish, click on Tick to save your changes.
Delete Email Signature If you want to delete an existing email signature, you can do so from the same menu where you have your email signature edit option. For example, on Windows, all you need to do is head over to Email Signature and clear the email signature that you have saved.
Hopefully, this article has been helpful, and you have successfully been able to edit or customize your email signature according to your preference. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there are any queries, please share them with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more updates in the future.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma