ZTE Blade A7 Prime, Blade 10 and Blade 10 Prime Entry Level from $99/-
ZTE Announced its Three New Latest Smartphone in US Market, Those Devices Were Blade A7 Prime, Blade 10 and Blade 10 Prime. Which Comes With Entry Level Configuration and Aggressive Price Points. These Were the Budget Smartphone From ZTE partnering With Pre-Paid Carrier Visible offering Both New Device in Its Portfolio.
ZTE Blade A7 Prime
It comes with a 6.09-Inch Display With a Waterdrop notch Display. In the Terns of Camera Performance, having a 16MP Rear Camera and 5MP Selfie Camera. It also offers a 3.5mm Audio jack, MicroSD Card and USB Type-C Slot.
Thereis also a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie Out of the Box. Which is Powered by MediaTek Helio A22 Soc (MT6761) Quad-Core Soc Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Onboard Storage. It Having a Two Speaker Holes at the Bottom of the Device.
Meanwhile, the Device Packed a Decent 3,200mAh battery. The Rear Panel of the Device is Matt Cloth-Like Texture Device With a Red-Coloured Power Button. Not to Mention, You Will find the Rear Panel Build Using a Polycarbonate Which is Not a Deal Breaker for a Device Cost $99.
Blade 10 and Blade 10 Prime
It comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Display With a Waterdrop notch Display. Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by MediaTek Helio P60 Soc Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 64GB of Onboard Storage.
To Power the Devie it Equipped With a 3200mAh battery. For Privacy protection, It Sport a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor and It Run on Android 9.0 Pie Out of the Box.
In the Terms of Camera, It Comes with a 16MP Selfe Camera on Front and 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera Module. It also brings a 3.5mm Audio jack, Which Means a lot in Budget Segment Devices. There is also a MicroSD Card up to 2TB of Expandable Storage and a USB Type-C Port.
Both the Device are Quite Identical to Each Other in terms of Specification, The Only Difference is about its Support For Network Bands. However, The Blade 10 Prime Will be available from Visible for $179 and Blade 10 is Unlocked from the ZTE Website for $179.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13