ZTE stated in a recent Tweet that they plan to launch their Axon 30 smartphone in September this year. Axon 30 will also be available across several regions worldwide, just like the recently announced Axon 30 Ultra smartphone. These include Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
Specifications of the ZTE Axon 30
There is a 6.92″ AMOLED display on the ZTE Axon 30 5G Smartphone that has a FHD+ screen resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. Due to the 16MP selfie camera integrated under the display, there are no unsightly notches or holes on the front display, providing users with a true full-screen experience.
According to ZTE, the company’s continuous innovation and upgrades in the company’s six core technologies have enabled the front camera to be virtually invisible and to improve the display’s performance.
Consequently,the display area around the selfie camera has increased from 200 pixels per inch (in last year’s Axon 20) to 400 pixels per inch. Furthermore, the new camera area underneath the display is more light-transparent than its predecessor, meaning more light is able to reach the image sensor, resulting in a more detailed selfie.
ZTE Axon 30 5G features a rectangular camera island with a quad-camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 5-megapixel macro lens as well as a depth sensor. A Snapdragon 870 CPU and up to 12GB of RAM along with 256GB of onboard storage power the ZTE Axon 30 5G. It comes with a powerful 4,200mAh battery that supports 55W fast-charging.
- NetEase Games has confirmed that a mobile version of Naraka: Bladepoint will be released soon.
- Playing Video Games Boosts Your Child’s Intelligence, Says Nature Scientific Reports.
- Download and Install TCL A3 A509DL Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Nubia Redmi Magic 7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Veux) ENG/ Engineering Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)