ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G confirmed Specification, appearance, Features and more
ZTE Announced its Axon 10s Pro 5G and Scheduled it for the Q1 of 2020 in February. Likewise, ZTE Seems to Upgraded its ZTE Axon Series With 10s and pro 5G Device. ZTE Mobile Officially published the Pictures of ZTE 5G Flagship Device on Weibo. Let’s know more features and Specification of the Device and Expectations.
First thing first, the device is Quite Slim and Light to hold and Looking fabulous in its first appearance. Not to Mention, This device is a Flagship device to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc. Surely to be having a Dual Mode (SA/NSA) 5G Network.
President of ZTE’s Terminal Division, Xu Feng Confirmed ZTE Will launched 10 5G Device Worldwide and More than 15 5G Terminal Devices. However, We entered in 5G Era and Countries Were going toward 5G Mainstream next the Year 2020. According to ZTE, They Will launched 5G Device Under ~$429 and Entire Domestic Market Will be a 5G mainstream.
Under the Hood, The Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm’s Latest Flagship Processor Snapdragon 865 Soc Coupled With LPDDR5 Ram and UFS3.0 Storage. Also, There Will be more improved Performance.
ZTE also Developed their own New-Generation AI Engine Known as Z-Booster 2.0. Which Equipped With all-scenario AI allocates System Resources through AI algorithms to accelerates and optimises the games along during Multi-Tasking scene. There is also an In-Depth AI Towards faster APP Startup, High-Quality Pictures, non-Stuck and Lower Smooth Experience of time Delay to Maximises the permaonace.
Furthermore, it includes a Link-Booster Intelligent network for Multiple-Connections. Which is Helpful during Some Complex Signal Scenario. It also Supports a Both Wi-Fi 6 and 5G and it also provide a 5G Data Network 5GHz/2.4GHz dual Wi-Fi.
Additionally, It can boost Speed by 50% by switching between data Network and Wi-Fi Seamlessly. It also improving 120% App Startup Speed Compare to Android Q Native System. Similarly, It Reduces Storage Fragmentation by 10% and Reduces 33% Preload Startup time for General Application.
ZTE Axon Will be RUn on Android 10 based MiFavour 10 Out of the Box. Bring a Complete Redesigning and been inspired by Waves. This New UI Style Intelligent Global Dark mode and Improved 10% battery life. Having said that, the ZTE Axon Featuring a high-inspired flexible hyperboloid glass and thinnest 5G flagship device of 7.9mm body and Weight 175g.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)