Xiaomi patents 4 unique Patent with dual front camera Inside Corner Bezel
Every Smartphone Manufacture Pushing themselves to Archive the Highest Screen-to-body ratio. Where Some Companies Were Using Pop-up Selfie Camera, Punch-Hole and Flip camera on the top of Smartphone. Earlier this year, Xiaomi and Oppo Both Showed off a Prototype Version of Camera Hidden Under the Display.
Now Xiaomi Filed a New Prototype With a Hidden Selfie Camera on the Edges of the Smartphone.The Patent Suggest the Device Will Sport dual Front Facing Camera. Not to Mention, The First Generation mechanism Will is Released With an Expensive Device Like Mi MixSeries.
There is also a Second Patent With Some Similar Design. Where the Device Still having a Dual Front Facing Camera on the Left and Right Top Corner of the Edges. Even the Edges are Curved.
This Patent is Quite Weird Because of thing Many Users are Going to Complaints about it Hit their Ears. However, The Device Will Offer a New Immersive Experience Without a Punch-Hole, Waterdrop or any Version of Notch.
We Believe, The Under Display is More effective Technology. There is No Doubt that it Likely be an Expensive Technology but at least they can put into there Flagship Device.
This Device Patent doesn’t look Budget-Friendly to us, It also Offers a Bezel-less Screen. It Looks Quite Interesting if Xiaomi Possibilly manufacture this Device.
Xiaomi Doesn’t Reveal anything, or any official Hinted from Xiaomi to launched in Market Soon. They Just Patent this Which Could be or Not be. They Were Testing New things out to be a Future of the Smartphone. We don’t want Dual Notch or Double Side Notch Which Weirder.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11