- This device has powered Snapdragon 730 Soc For CC9 and 710 Soc for CC9e
- It runs the latest Android Pie both phones
- Both devices have 4000 mAh battery but CC9 support 27W fast charging and 18W Fast charging In CC9e
Xiaomi Mi will launch two new smartphones called as Xiomi Mi CC9 and CC9e, It features to Snapdragon 730 Soc with 8GB Ram for CC9 and Snapdragon 710 Soc with 6GB, 4000 mAh battery both mobiles.
Specification of CC9
This device has powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor Built on 10nm. This chipset is coupled with three different variants 6GB of RAM with 64GB, an 8GB Ram with 128 GB and 8GB with 256Gb storage. Which is further up to 512GB via microSD card. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box Based on EMUI 10 on the top. Which is gives better performance? This device has a rear-mounted In-Display fingerprint scanner on the backside.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 comes with water Notch display with full HD+ resolutions display. There has massive 4,000 mAhbattery support 27W fast charging and fast charger come in the box, which is good for the user. It has 3.5mm Headphone Jack, it also Type-port for charging the mobile. Moreover, There is a 32MP single camera on the front and 48MP Rear camera
Specification of CC9e
There has massive 4,000 mAhbattery support 18W fast charging and fast charger come in the box, which is good for the user. It has 3.5mm Headphone Jack, it also Type-port for charging the mobile. There is a 32MP single camera on the front and 48MP Rear camera. This device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner on the backside
This device has powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor, Which gives better performance. This chipset is coupled with 6GB Ram and 64GB storage onboard. Which is further up to 512GB via microSD card. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box Based on EMUI 10 on the top.
Sensor and Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has a 3.5mm Headphone jack.
The Price tag for CC9 is 6GB RAM with 128GB of storage will have a price of Yuan 2499 (25121.09 INR), an 8GB RAM with 128GB of storage will be priced at Yuan 2799 (28136.83 INR) and 8GB RAM with 256GB of storage will cost Yuan 3099 (31152.57 INR). For CC9e is 6GB with 64GB price tag is Yuan 1599 (16073.88 INR)
Read Also: Vivo V1913A/T spotted on the TEENA, Full specification
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak